Banzai On Sunday 25th April Whos Goin?

Good day out. Was great to see so many Starlets out in force.

Lee, what was the spec of the GT that won FWD class? 1.4bar? He managed a 13.708 on the fun run at the end vs the MR2.

what bhp u runnin mate? Watched you go down a few times I think.

last time it was on the rollers it showed 201 but ive fitted a hybrid ct9 since then and running 1.1 bar so should be atleast 215 i would hope. the Ol' uniroyals just couldnt cope so some 888s will be getting fitted before the next crail along with an antilift kit.

@jezza, if you didnt come down the strip that last run I reckon I couldve cracked the 14s :)

this must be one of you lot!

Hahaha that's me vs my mate in his sti. I just got mad wheelspin and he's cleary a better driver too lol. I need more practice

kenny actually beat that mad race prepped pulsar earlier in the day so it is a quick scooby lol

Good day out. Was great to see so many Starlets out in force.

Lee, what was the spec of the GT that won FWD class? 1.4bar? He managed a 13.708 on the fun run at the end vs the MR2.

fully forged engine, tdo4 turbo 1.4 bar, blue emanage, uprated clutch (cant remember name) standard injectors and non lsd gearbox dynod at 190-200 atw cant remember the rest. hes puttin in lsd gearbox this week as he didnt hav a 32mm deep socket to do it on saturday nyt, also hes lookin for 460cc injectors. goin up to get sum bit off him in couple of days will get full spec.

heres one of enzos runs in the rain

minted vid :)

was a good day and glad it rained, was a learning curve for me figuring how to launch the thing got a 14.5 in the wet and one dry run i bogged down to a 14.3

im hooked on that now after beating a couple impreza turbos. all on standard boost.

the evos seam longer geared so get a longer launch coming out of the traps.

gona go back up there on a vag day get it turned up to 1.3 im sure a mid 13s is on the cards, and id be stoked with that up at crail as its a very slow track judging by the times.

congrats to the ep taking the fwd class. :)

ive got some vids il upload in a min

but did anyone get a vid of my racing that stickered up my shape blue scoob when he used anti lag at the start?

minted vid :(

was a good day and glad it rained, was a learning curve for me figuring how to launch the thing got a 14.5 in the wet and one dry run i bogged down to a 14.3

im hooked on that now after beating a couple impreza turbos. all on standard boost.

gona go back up there on a vag day get it turned up to 1.3 im sure a mid 13s is on the cards, and id be stoked with that up at crail as its a very slow track judging by the times.

congrats to the ep taking the fwd class. :(

but did anyone get a vid of my racing that stickered up my shape blue scoob when he used anti lag at the start?

alright chaps, my spec list:

fully forged dave burwash engine

td04l turbo @ 1.4 bar

custom manifold

custom downpipe

custom intercooler piping

xs power intercooler ( i think )

cusco super light flywheel

techniclutch

hks speed delimiter

whiteline anti-lift kit

whiteline front arb

whiteline droplinks

whiteline rear arb ( still to go on )

oem lsd gearbox ( still to go on )

power enterprise air filter

omp steering wheel and boss

trd quickshifter

3g grooved discs

ebc green stuff pads

rear strut brace

cusco lower arm brace ( still to go on )

330cc injectors

255lp/h fuel pump

fse fuel reg

greddy e-manage blue

koni suspension

greddy spec 2 boost controller

hks turbo timer

blitz power meter

am sure i have more bits on it but i cant remember them all

engine got mapped at 1.4 bar @ 233.6 bhp at the fly and 196.5 at the wheels

lookin for a set of 460cc injectors as lee said.

hopefully when i get these injectors am gettin it remapped at tuning developments hopefully make around 270bhp B)

minted vid :lol:

congrats to the ep taking the fwd class. B)

Enzo, is that a 4wd ep?? Sounds savage bud, more vids ftmfw B)

I really really want to see that vid!! ;)