Leas Ep95 Project

again copying this across because of p2d hit delete thread instead of delete post :p

ok ive kept this secret for long enough, theres another low mileage ep95 reflet x on its way over on a japanese boat.

the gf, loves the swat bus so much shes decided she wants her on starlet done the same

this one was a bit of a surprise and speical when my agent showed it to me because of the spec and colour. its a

reflet x (top of the range model) so has

glanza mirrors

climate control

and electric everything,

in a nice shade of metalic black

ultra low 33,000 miles on the clock :p

il put some pics up when i get to the other pc.

ps @nanggle your gona love divulging the spec

plans for this one is to make it look plush as fuck with some parts from IDWORKS

and to make it rwd, ive found a jap site thats done the conversion, just waiting on my cusin to translate it

ok here are some pics of the future rwd beast!!

img-resized.png Reduced: 95% of original size [ 640 x 480 ] - Click to view full imagetAAB51.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 95% of original size [ 640 x 480 ] - Click to view full imagets21.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 95% of original size [ 640 x 480 ] - Click to view full imagets211.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 95% of original size [ 640 x 480 ] - Click to view full imagets249.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 95% of original size [ 640 x 480 ] - Click to view full imagets226.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 95% of original size [ 640 x 480 ] - Click to view full imagets222.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Enzo

@Steve 4efteconversion and jam ecu will be the large of it apart from kit and massive pink wheels

No problem I can bring one into the country pm me if your interested..

Il be bringing this down to japfest as I starved the engine of oil in the turbo 4x4

• 2 months later...

ok heres how she stands the now,

time for a bit of picture whoring since I've just taken 3gigs of photos off my camera.

post-2-1280948263_thumb.jpg

and after putting these bits on the sr on and giving it a decent polish

post-2-1280948313_thumb.jpg

post-2-1280948345_thumb.jpg

post-2-1280948388_thumb.jpg

post-2-1280948419_thumb.jpg

post-2-1280948452_thumb.jpg

both remix front bumper and rear glanza bumper are for sale

£95 quid each if anyones interested

shes been crusing around like that since just before the first japfest this year

ive currently been amassing parts for this hello kitty special as lea would probably call it,

shes pretty new to the mod bug and you want to see the shite shes bought for this car,

the pink seat covers had to go back on ebay to be replaced by black ones at some point but so far

we have a

hello kitty dash matt

hello kitty air freshner

black hello kitty floor matts - pending

black hello kitty seat covers, - pending

hello kitty usb stick

shes wanting a pink gearnob and pink stearing wheel lol

ive got jam parts but missing some sideskirts and a rear spoiler

once we have them the cars off to paint.

the only real thing holding us back the now is finding a decent set of lowering springs for the ep95

does anyone have any ideas on that one>?

think thats the only option tbh brad, we both cant justfy 750 for a set of meisters for the 4wd. so some cheap lowering springs is the only option i think

@ g sound dude, thel be going back on the swat bus once we find the right set of rimage for lea

@ asad, no mate, are you wanting them?

if so cover postage and they are yours :)

still too pricey, shes not a racer and rattles over potholes so it would be a waist.

some ep*5 specific springs is what i really need - ive still to try the auctions.

yea they are pretty decent quality shelf speakers, im just not keeon the look of them

theyve already been replaced by an amp and some 6x9s

il take a pic when i get a min if your really interested.

@ gal totaly dude.

shes dead set on some big split rims with pink centers, just need to pic wisely!

Why not a set of BBS alloys, similar to the Lenso's but obviously real split BBS, then take them apart, get some pink nuts (or spray them pink) and then spray the centers neon pink with polished lip?

thats actualy been thought about so much dude inlcuding the neon pink and been the subject of a few heated debates between us lol

orgineal bbs's are way too expensive, i have a mate that has 9x16 dished set, these or similar are going for 1k+ on ebay every time i look

we even thought about spraing the lensos centers pink, but its been decided that we need bigger rims to go with the jam kit after her using my red one with the 18" mo's (two of which shes barbequed and still not payed to get fixed - thanx for reminding me :) )

its defo the rims that make the car so will be picking very cautiously