Pistonheads : Paseo Convertible

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, £2000 is far from fantastic, when you can pick up a Coupe' for £1000..

Couldn't tell you how it compares to a Starlet to drive as I've never driven one, but they're essentially the same platform, with the Paseo being slightly longer and slightly portlier - the Coupe' has good aerodynamics too and obviously a lower center of gravity, and it would be stiffer seeing as it has a small roof and a rear bulkhead, so all of those would add up to small nuances in the driving experience. Being a convertible though, you can forget some of those other points. I want to a see a turbocharged Convertible though, so someone buy it :thumbsup:

The day I first saw it it was priced at £1000 which was a very good price considering alot go for around £3000.

Would too, love to see a turbo convertible!

The day I first saw it it was priced at £1000 which was a very good price considering alot go for around £3000.

Would too, love to see a turbo convertible!

Heck, for £1000, I would buy it

or could, not sure if would :thumbsup:

Well it was up for £1000 hence the comment on the price, then after a few times of browsing the classifieds (always do - daily) I found it had shot up by another £1k. If I had £1k spare i'd have had it :thumbsup: