hey I've been on here quite a while now had a 2 previous starlets dint get far in the thread had too sell up, but back on topic im looking too soon buy a V or GT Turbo as my 20th is coming up in a few months. ^_^ So doing abit of early shopping around lol . i know insurance gonna be alot im prepared for that but I've found a link through here for tradecarview.com and made a few links.

realy really shockingly good prices and was just wondeing if anyone knows if they register the car in te U.K or if ill have too do this myself?

any help appreciated cheers peepz,

kas :harhar:

If your willing to pay premiums... V is good.

Insurance will always be a pain...

Starlet gt's are cheap to buy & cheap to insure.. nice cars.. light and cheeky to potter about in.

Glanza's are tubby more modern look to them, updated interiors, extra fin on the turbo.

pretty much the same car.. its more preference and money.. that deter owner ships

There's not that many differences between the V and GT really, exterior & interior styling is different.

The Rods on some GTs are thicker if I remember correctly and the GTs are a few dozen kilos lighter (860kg vs 920kg or something?)

Good luck with your search and keep us updated! :harhar:

Glanza - Womens car

GT - Man's car!

Hope this helps ;)

Let the debate start...

couldn't of said it better :harhar: lol

well maybe put so the ladies don't get upset by ^

Glanza - pretty boys car

GT - Mans car :D

there is one exception to the rule though thats a 91 sleeper ^_^

Let us deploy the ultimate weapon :harhar: :

But seriously it's more just which one you prefer. I've always liked the more modern look and feel of a Glanza, but the GT is cheaper and lighter (but also slower ^_^ ).

@ glanza love.. oo i know insurance been a real pain and to be honest my dad not bothered about what i pay aslong as i can afford it lol so im gettin prepared for that, idealy id probly go for a gt but theres always the pure looks of a V that deters me back and forth lol

@ asif, its funny that you should be owner of that been eyeing it up but price tag bit much for me and me narrow pockets lol GLWS thou

@ steve gt, haha probs will mate swaying towards gt's more atm thanks too budget lol

@ michel m, thats the thing mate I've drove both and love both BUT, the gt i drove was pushing 180+ bhp BUT on the other hand the V I've drove had like 200 bhp stripped out and it was a beaut too drive spinning in second aha

thanks for everyones input really appreciated guys

Glanza - Womens car

GT - Man's car!

Hope this helps :harhar:

Let the debate start...

Youve insulted me...

tell you what. lets do a challenge.. your gt vs my glanza...

drag & track.. ill show you what a "womans" car can do. ^_^

the GT advance is rarer, if you can get hold of one great but if not its no worry tbh lol. all that sets them apart is the two-tone paint, momo steering wheel and gear knob. cant remember if there is anything else lol.

Glanza - Womens car

GT - Man's car!

Hope this helps :harhar:

Let the debate start...

Correct

couldn't of said it better ^_^ lol

well maybe put so the ladies don't get upset by ^

Glanza - pretty boys car

GT - Mans car ;)

there is one exception to the rule though thats a 91 sleeper :D

Correct

Also don't go sticking on tat bodykits, standard look is best.

the GT advance is rarer, if you can get hold of one great but if not its no worry tbh lol. all that sets them apart is the two-tone paint, momo steering wheel and gear knob. cant remember if there is anything else lol.

i believe they have LSD ?

oo no bodykit, if anybody kit i would be livesports defo :)