Have just purchased a glanza that was running with a Jam ECU, with standard internals and no mods, and boosting over a bar! so have swapped back to the standard ECU,

My problem is it is still boosting up to 1 bar and hitting fuel cut, it is running a standard actuator but think it may be sticking closed possibly?

I have a HKS adjustable actuator but no instructions or measurements so dont know where to wind the thread to?

Has anyone experienced this or have any other idea why its boosting so much?

Also any measurements for the HKS?

thanks

Are you sure its a stock actuator and not a JAM actuator?

Also why have you took the Jam ecu out and put the standard one back in?

Ive done this as i think its boosting, according to my turbo gauge, well over 1 bar, which is quite scary without any other mods to air flow etc.

the actuator on there is not threaded, so am really presuming its standard?

as mickyboy said are you 100% sure its not a JAM actuator as they look identical to the standard actuator but boost to 1bar which is what the JAM ecu is fueling for? If you have put the standard ecu on and are hitting fuel cut all the time can cause just as much damage as running lean!!

thanks guys for the feedback, got into putting the HKS on, but it only has 1 vaccum pipe needing to be put onto it, but the one already on there has 2?

is this normal for only 1 to be connected?

also the air con pump/air flow pipe are a bit in the way to get the old one off, any ideas?

thanks