just got my hks but instructions r jap bit confused whether to have a go myself reckon i could prob do it but dunno whether to n e 1 got a guide or info on how to measure etc do u no n e garages in maidstone that would stick it on fairly cheap not a massive job is it lol done a oil change n service before shall i give this a go dont like playin witrh turbos??

just follow the little diagrams u'll figger it out :)

even tells you how long the arm needs to be for standard setup (128mm is in my head for some reason, i doubt my memory is that good though)

Your gauge is shit lol....Mine done the same thing but it should still give you some sort of idear what you are boosting untill you buy a good gauge just like i have done :)

Good luck with it matey

hello people me agin fitting me actuator today and am confused there is a small gold cylinder that goes into the piping in the picture im confused as what is it actually for and why the hell its in there? so y does the cylinder go in there?? any info would be apreciated ?

hello people me agin fitting me actuator today and am confused there is a small gold cylinder that goes into the piping in the picture im confused as what is it actually for and why the hell its in there? so y does the cylinder go in there?? any info would be apreciated ?

It's a restrictor to help stop the boost spiking.

guys i just wanna say thanks to all fitted my actuator today and what a major improvement im holding boost all way through rev range im running 0.7 bar just to be safe dont wanna hit fuel cut it creeps a little but what a improvement thanks for evry1's help :(