Im Must Just Have Bad Luck With Boost Controlers

right guys some of u may no my bro sold me a apexi boost controler avcr old school one nick a td fitted it for me it gave up the ghost on test run sooo i got a manual one works perfect but i recently had got a hdi boost controler off ebay 120pound from japan all it needs is a postive and negitive to work then vac hose and plum the solinoid in aswell soooo done all that theres power going to the unit and going down the line to the solinoid there continunity on the solinoid lines aswell but when u go for a run in the car it boosts at 9psi turn it up nothing happens and u can turn it all the way up still nothing same if u turn it all the way down thort i may of had the plumbing wrong but switched the pipes round still nothing anyone shed any light on this should i just send it back for a refund or get another one? surely its brand new it cant be buggerd the apexi one i had off my bro cost me 130 this cost me 120 and im no better off :)

as Wallace said... they suck balls! shame you wasted your money.

just think if you had spent a little more in the very beginning you could have not had all these problems, hence the saying 'do it cheap, do it twice'

mate save and get a decent one. gizzmo do some very affordable ones and they work very well... or you can pick up a second hand blitz for pretty much nothing nowadays.

see if you can get your money back, then put it towards a good one.

from what i recall i posted up but no1 repleyed thort hdi were supposed to be ok like the coolers are

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=29491&hl=

Most people that have used these boost controllers have ended upgetting rid of them as they just don't work.

Unfortunately as suggested you would be best getting rid of it for one that's known to work well.

for the HDI boost controller to work you need to get a consant feed of OVER 12 volts or it just won't power up atol.

Just need to check wires until you get the right power. As if it's just over 12v and you join another component in it will cause a resistance an you will get maybe high 11's which just isn't enough

Hope this helps

Gary

i had this problem it was the vac line it need to be plumbed up to the fuel pressure reg vac line and make sure its not being pinched anywhere or it wont work I've had mine in for 6month with no problem at all