hi guys i have currently started up my own buissnes, www.cheapdjstands.co.uk will be up and running in the next few days. but basicaly i can make any Dj Lap top stand booths to any specification ;)

here is a few pics of what we can do for you

laptopstand.jpgdenon2.jpg

deckstand.jpglogo1.jpg">

i hope you like it guys any feed back welcomed

are thy made of mdf? if so where do you get it frmo because ill eventually want some to do a floor in my car

yes ryan made off mdf, i got it from my local merchants i also do boot installs aswell

Passed this on to a mate ;)

cheerz mate i can do all designs ect will be a few days till the website is up and running

they look really good matey

good luck with it :wacko:

cheerz steve ill try and get a few more pics and designs up

They look good mate.. I'll be after a table soon, big enough for 2 cdj/dvj 1000's and a rack mounted djm 800.. How much would something like that cost?

Cheers!

They look good mate.. I'll be after a table soon, big enough for 2 cdj/dvj 1000's and a rack mounted djm 800.. How much would something like that cost?

Cheers!

give me a design dimesions ect and i can do it npz for you the killer will be in the p+p thas the only thing buddy

jimmy :wub: what about keyboards stands for 2 keyboards (synths) could be interested after the summer (when i can afford it again lol) and rough guestimation on the cost ?

give me some dimensions and i can get you a pritty accurate price with p+p ;)

Much for 2? They stable enough yeah? How far does the metal part come up? I'd need to measure my Numarks to see if the tray will still open past it :wub:

ruffly 15mm buddy ye very stable £40 deliverd thas how much im selling them on the bay buddy