Paul's Gt Build

Guest cheshireglanza

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul how much did you notice the difference with the head port? I had mine done by tm developments just over a month ago and noticed it pulls really hard top end, has helped me much with lag but ive noticed it still really really wants to go above like 6000rpm

Guest cheshireglanza
paul how much did you notice the difference with the head port? I had mine done by tm developments just over a month ago and noticed it pulls really hard top end, has helped me much with lag but ive noticed it still really really wants to go above like 6000rpm

hi mate yes i have noticed a big difference it really pulls hard mid range and top end,it well worth while mod to have done,it just keeps pulling i was gutted i didnt get my gt out at japfest to see what it could do but i have a small misfire problem down to my jam fcd

Guest cheshireglanza

back to standard boost we go

can some one help my gt seems to misfire put clutch to floor misfire goes when i let it back up then few yards down the road it will misfire drop the clutch let it back up misfire has gone then it wont do if for day or two then its back lose all power soon has its done it twice it runs fine :lol: