Paul's Gt Build

Guest cheshireglanza

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheshireglanza

nastyrash2003 off here did it mate he also built my engine,i will give him text see if he could port yours at the same price has mine dude mate rates,the reponse is loads better

Guest cheshireglanza
yeah cause im going to be building a new engine anyway so might be an idea to get it ported. any down sides to doing this or is it all positives?

all positives for me dude not had down side from doing it

Guest cheshireglanza

img-resized.png Reduced: 59% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePhoto0065.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 59% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full image

should have these on next week :o

next on list

mines ecu

coilovers

carbon fibre bonnet which then means peeps the strips will be getting removed with new paint job

niiiiiiiice. how much was it to have head ported and who did it?

the ports are cleaned and polished with the valve seat openend out and combustion chamber modded around the back side of exhaust valves to allow thm to flow better. other mods done 2 but thy are my little secrets.

Glad you like paul should improve the intire rpm range, with as much as 15hp added top end,

I like the sound of these little secrets. i shall be using you when my engine comes out matey :thumbsup:

always glad 2 help. engine blue printing iz wat i liv for and have com very close to this little engine, was looking at back cutting the valve heads by 30 deg and the stem by .005mm but will only try this on my corrola first, thn track and make sure the valve head stays attached befor i do it to a customers car. (this will improve mid range even more) :p