I finally went to view the glanza v I put a deposit on a couple of weeks ago and forgot to ask in the build thread, theres a button missing in the interior on the centre console, its the centre button out of 3, I have no idea what one is supposed to be there all i can tell is its missig. Its a red 1998 R reg. Anyone have any idea whether i can get the original from somewhere or where i can buy a good replacement? Thanks, matt.

Ah thats useful! Anywhere i can get hold of one of those or would a slim normal button do the job? Im not sure if the wiring has been removed or what has happened to it to be honest but hazards do come in handy i would think sometime or another

for a 98 spec V from L > R its

Seat belt light

Hazzard light switch

Rear demister

Your indicators will not work if the hazzard light switch isn`t plugged in so be sure to get this before you pick the car up

A

yup, 5 sec job.....two screws out, pull off the center console from the bottom, plug in the switch, slide into the center console and off you go!

Has it got to be an actual toyota switch or will any push to make push to break switch work with it? Im nto sure if the switch is actually in the car or not or if its the front cover part to it.

Yup, has to be the correct one......have a look in the breakers section bud cost you about a £5-er posted pm cheshireglanza hes breaking a N/A atm