hey i sold my glanza i was offered a good miles 200sx and some £££ so i went for it

im really liking it so far for the half a day i have had it

shes got 80,000 on the clock and is standard bar the wheels no rust bar a wee bit on the bootlid

09052010907.jpg

09052010906.jpg

09052010908.jpg

09052010903.jpg

09052010904.jpg

going to invest in some stage 1 mods after my holiday.

then just practice my slide action :rolleyes:

If your quick, theres a space avaialble for the drifty day on 22nd B) Over on sxoc :lol:

next time man, let me get a feel for it and get some bits

couldnt turn up with the sky high tank . :lol:

4 pot turbo you cant beat it unless its a triple rotary....... but not as a daily :)

sparky go for it you wont regret it most fun car i have had.

so while im here i will add the wee update, isnt anything massive just little bits due to going to magaluf in 2 weeks :(:D

first job was to take out the am cd player and get a good one in

14052010925.jpg

14052010931.jpg

i noticed that when i got it the lights were up so on the way back up i put them down, as i got further home it was getting dark went to put them on and the n/s one got stuck so had to stop and give it a dunt, hey presto . checked it out the next day and the light cover was getting stuck on the bonnet so i moved the cover and moved the rubber bonnet stop up and that was it fixed.

11052010909.jpg

11052010911_2.jpg

so when i got it it had a few yad stickers on it such as spank it on the rear bumper,so they have gone with some help from gemz and so has the sunstrip as i couldnt see past it being lanky and all

16052010966.jpg

no more spank it, woo

it had a slight misfire also, so i got some from a member over on sxoc fitted them and it was great 15052010939.jpg

old ones out

15052010940.jpg

new in

then started it up this moring and it was back :(

so i decided to clean the air flow meter again it has im proved but its still there a little bit :) :) so going to try plugs next after that ill have to do more checks such as a boost leak test B)

so in the mean time i gave it a wash and a polish it was needed pics of it :

16052010960.jpg

16052010961.jpg

16052010978.jpg

16052010969.jpg

coil packs

plugs

boost leak

drop resistor

afm dirty

fuel pump

All the things i checked when i had a mis-fire, turned out it was the pump :harhar:

so far i have tryed the coil packs and gave the afm a good clean, how can i check the drop resistor and were would i find it, can see a wally pump in the pipeline

• 1 month later...

small update just got 2 small things boost gauge and air filter,

had to get a filter because the std pannel was riped and hadnt been changed for a very long time.

Picture011.jpg

the drop resistor was on the airbox so i bolted it where the airbox used to go and fitted the filter

looks a bit less clutterd now

Picture007.jpg

i dont know what the std boost is for the car but mine is boosting to 0.9 bar i thought it would be less than that . anyway heres the pic

Picture004.jpg

Boost sounds about right :) You sort the mis-fire out?

na its still there had plugs and got alot better but just can put a finger on what it is

starting to think it could be the cas or some kind of engine

damage :) which is shit , would have to start a forged build a think if i find out thas the case

but hope its just something silly but knowing my luck.........

i have found a list of things that it could be down to no sxoc so im gonna run through them at see what i could find.

just finding time 2 look at it really .

if i come up with nout then he will be my next port of call

i put i very low bid on a cat back exhaust and won it £76 for it and it fits like a dream just need to remove the tow hook from that side . according to the db meter on my iphone its 97db at idle :)

photo.jpg

its quite loud for just a cat back get some nice pops too

heres a quick soundcheck video

get the rest of the system ya lightweight :) Fuck popping, full systems SPIT :)

i will do but just the funds say no right now lol I've had a loud pop just with that would be wild with the rest any videos of yours so a can get a sound idea .

i will get the rest soon :p i want dished wheels for the back and coily's