Waiting F*cking Ages For Things To Be Delivered

Back in january I ordered a steering wheel for my CRX which still hasn't arrived but I've spoken to the seller and it's being sorted but still pisses me off having to wait so long.

The friday before last I ordered a throttle body gasket which was supposedly sent out on tuesday and it's now the following monday and still hasn't arrived. What are they using for a courier a fucking skateboard?

:rolleyes:

tell me about it im waiting for a ecu that was shipped over from japan to england in 16 hours yet its been sat doing nothing less than 95 miles away for 7 days "Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner"

wouldnt mind but ive paid shit loads for it + the quickest, most expensive delivery option and now by the look of it "Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner" means im gonna be paying a shit load more for import duty

bad times..

had to wait a month on bottom end bearings which was a bit of a joke. it doesnt amuse me when companys advertise things as if they have them then when you order and pay ya get the usual email saying that they have to order them then wait before they send them to you. i mean i could do that.

Mine took like 4months to come mate, apprantly they make them to order, so when you order it they have to make it espeically for you and then deliver it. They do take the piss though,

Makes sense, how much did you pay for yours out of interest? I paid £59, a member on CRX UK sells them and he says the delay is because of his supplier or something. Which sort of makes sense after what you've just said.

Yeah thats what it is mate, i was kicking up a fuss and they sent me a email with what was happening!! Mine was about £150 mate but that included the boss kit too.

:D:lol:B):lol:B) :angry: :angry:

Just had a card through the door from the post office saying they can't deliver my parcel because the sender hasn't paid the full amount of postage.

I wait over a week FOR A FUCKING PIECE OF CARD AND THEY WANT ME TO PAY £1.19?!?!

NOT FUCKING HAPPY