Blueish Starlet Sportif

Hi. I have been on this site for a few months now and thought i wil start a build thread. I bought a sportif in July last year for £500. Bought it as my first car and thought i would leave it standard till i could afford a bigger/better car. BUT seeing what can be done with these i changed my mind.

got a corolla manifold coming in the post thanks to Craig_N, custom exhaust getting sorted end of month, strut brace in boot waiting to be fitted, looking for lowering springs next.

Would appreciate everyones oppinion on where to go from here

IMG00060-20100510-1707.jpg

IMG00059-20100510-1511.jpg

IMG00058-20100510-1511.jpg

Very tidy base bud :rolleyes:

Get rid of the bumperstrips, get her lowered and maybe spray the alloys gunmetal? :(

want to take the strips off but, worried incase the paint looks odd as its been hidden away for 14 years so might look two tones? or am i just bein paranoid lol?

Looks tidy dude!

I'd take the bumpstrips off too! Also some clear indicators/repeaters :rolleyes:

You should be okay with the paint, haven't heard of that happening to anyone else! Just take them off gently so as not to peel the lacquer!

Well they're usually around £15 used I think?

Yeah it was a bit awkward fitting the strut brace, just take the filter off the bracket and push it behin the brace..Mani's not too bad though, takes longer mind

• 1 month later...