Jperformance Or Japspeed System

Im looking for a reasonably priced exhaust system i want to avoid paying hks sort of prices. seen the jperformance system tm-developments sell or the japspeed system. They look ok to me, 304 stainless like the 5zigen system. Anyone got one of these systems? what are they like dont want anything too loud... until boost that is :). cheers guys, matt.

they look similar cause they are infact there pretty much the same

the japspeed one is exactly the same as the JPerformance one dude

i had a full system on my black GT and when i get the money il be having one on my new one too :)

Ah ok then, so its not even worth spending another £70 and getting the japspeed one then. I thought the picture of them on jperformance website looked a bit cheap and crappy but thats probably just the picture i would imagine. Cheers for the help steve, I shall be getting a jperformance system at the end of june :)

haha awesome, its cheaper from there than the other places tho aint it?

Aye a think so, been a while since i bought it tho so not sure what prices are like now :) but its a beautiful bit of shinyness!!!

Ah ok then, so its not even worth spending another £70 and getting the japspeed one then. I thought the picture of them on jperformance website looked a bit cheap and crappy but thats probably just the picture i would imagine. Cheers for the help steve, I shall be getting a jperformance system at the end of june :)

lol yeah mate i 2 thought the j performance looke a but cheap and crappy so i bought the japspeed

It will be just on a hks filter and derestricted boost to start with got plans of a manifold, racetech screamer/decat and hks actuator in the coming months. plenty of things im after so watch this space really

Love the look of the japspeed system gtmuzz, i think i shall be getting one of those, what do they sound like? thanks guys appreciated!

Heres a short vid off my old ep with that exhaust :lol: