Uksc Plot Pics From Japfest

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All is not lost, getting the lip repaired at the end of the month :) .

judging by the broken lip comments i presume ures is the red v mate? i overtook u on the way there in the black v and saw u at services and that. nice v, love em in red.

and all the guys complaining ure lucky lol, i blew a hole in my head and needs coming off to be repaired, i thought ide blown my bloody engine up! lol

thanks to the mechanic guy who i dont know ure name! lol, and garry and aaron for looking at it and advising me how to get home and shit

some great pics there people, was a great day, :)

hey neal, dont think i spoke to you but presume ures was the gt sporting the 'if its not jap its crap' sticker? lol had good laugh driving up with you guys yesterday morning, nice square lamp

judging by the broken lip comments i presume ures is the red v mate? i overtook u on the way there in the black v and saw u at services and that. nice v, love em in red.

and all the guys complaining ure lucky lol, i blew a hole in my head and needs coming off to be repaired, i thought ide blown my bloody engine up! lol

thanks to the mechanic guy who i dont know ure name! lol, and garry and aaron for looking at it and advising me how to get home and shit

Its a replica mate :)

Guest Enzo
cheers for the pics mate, u got mine in there :(

gotta be honest, highlight of the day? seeing lea lmao, geo ure a lucky man! she is HOT haha

thanx dude, shes flattered, :D

DAM!!!!! some sweet rides there!

Really pissed off i couldn't make this :) but i WILL be there next year, if you don't mind me being on the stand?

Jason :(

no problem mate ofcourse yours can be on the stand man

great pictures enzo

and a nice little one of mine :)

didnt get a chance to talk to you about the ep95 tho

was in a shit mood cause my car over heated in the traffic jam and put me in a bad mood all day

np problem mate just send a pm with your number and il give you a wee phone if you want

geo can you post some of my engine bay pics pls

yea mate when im back at a comp ive still to upload more pics including the engine bay pics :)

ah i saw all these cars but couldnt put names to many faces, felt like a bit of a twat askin people "so whats your name on uksc"

wicked day in all tho guys!

Your not the only one, we need to address this for next time, idea's anyone??

But what a gathering :)

UKSC - Without a doubt the UKs best Starlet community. Awesome photos Geo, you must have a nice camera. Gutted I couldn't make it as my car is nowhere near completion but I'll see you guys at Japfest 2 hopefully!

Ps. Who does the Silver V with the Varis bonnet belong too? :harhar:

Also all the cars with the ID-Workz parts are looking swish. :)

piece of paper in the windscreen, forum name, real name, job jobbed

Or the sticker idea that is being mentioned would also work, but it does need doing in one way or another :harhar:

Guest ep82_girl
some tidy ep's and great pics there.

would love to get to a show in england.

japfest next year :p bring everyone over from ireland!!!

got JAE in sept to

xxx