i have £3500 to spend on a glanza v.

if anyone is selling one let please could someone let me know.

i have seen a few on ebay and piston heads, but they are all modified runnin 180bhp plus,

which isnt what i want as i want a project car. i have big plans for a starlet so a low milage standard car is what im after.

please get in touch......... rory

thankyou for replying mate. i just found the classifieds section now and there are a few on there which have taken my fancy.

do you think i can buy a good glanza for around the £3500 mark?

i was considering importing one, but the yen is down :)

will you add me as a friend (i dont know how to) lol cheers, rory

Deffo get a good one for £3500

if you look online for a decent Japanese importers there normally the best to get low mileage glanzas from as theyve come straight from japan and the japs dont tend to put a lot of mileage on their cars

welcome to the club anyway

Im a newbie aswel mate n jus picked up my first glanza for 2500 with light mods and 63000 on the clock.

I did look around pistonheads and other sites for about 2 months though and went to see a few before I chose the one i did.

check over some of the tech info because it gave me a great in site into what to look out for

hey guys thanks alot for the advice and for the warm welcome lol..

i havent got any contacts in japan otherwise i would import one, do you know what i mean?.. i would have to know someone to look around the car for me, wouldnt just want to buy a car from looking at a picture :/

damn 2500 is a steal.

i know exactly what i want to do to one im just itching to get one!!

i will try and add you all now lads

hey guys thanks alot for the advice and for the warm welcome lol..

i havent got any contacts in japan otherwise i would import one, do you know what i mean?.. i would have to know someone to look around the car for me, wouldnt just want to buy a car from looking at a picture :/

damn 2500 is a steal.

i know exactly what i want to do to one im just itching to get one!!

i will try and add you all now lads

I know what u mean mate I cant wait to get a build thread going! got some basic stuff to do 1st but already well excited!

I know what u mean mate I cant wait to get a build thread going! got some basic stuff to do 1st but already well excited!

yea i love your car its mint. i love white and silver its going to be so hard to choose haha.

i would be well happy if i can find one for 2500 :harhar:

yeah get a thread going such a good feeling seeing something youve made/modified isn't it!