Hi guys,

Are there any other good semi or full slicks available, such as the R888s? Can't justify the £400 but might just bite the bullet if I can't find anything else. They don't have to be road legal.

Also does anyone know the cheapest place to buy R888s?

Oh and one more thing, will Yoko Parada Spec 2s be good enough for track, or are the R888s in a total different league?

Cheers guys

toyo 888 bro :) they are what all the time attack cars use i think well most or all them do,,

well im sure the cp-r evo 850bhp had them on ,so idd go for them man

i know they cost alot but well worth it man :harhar:

195/55/15 as u want a bit aspect ratio for the traction depends on your power output

£282 for 4 not sure iff the prices are now higher u could alway check it out man

there cheap where from?

Hi guys,

Are there any other good semi or full slicks available, such as the R888s? Can't justify the £400 but might just bite the bullet if I can't find anything else. They don't have to be road legal.

Also does anyone know the cheapest place to buy R888s?

Oh and one more thing, will Yoko Parada Spec 2s be good enough for track, or are the R888s in a total different league?

Cheers guys

I've just had a read on the japfest website as i'm thinking of doing some time and i'm sure it says it say "no slicks" that if its for japfest if its not just ignore me

Toyo R888s are by far the best semis avalible matey but there is also the new Toyo R1R which should relesed very soon.

You also could try Dunlop Direzzas or Any Yoko AD's have heard good feedback about these to be honest.

the kumho v70a is suposed to be a good tyre bud. their cheaper than toyo's and they come in different grades, super soft, soft, medium and hard. maybe worth a shot man