Club Generator For Shows

Had a quick chat to Jo the other day with regards a generator for shows like JAE and Japfest etc in previous times we have attempted to just borrow genis even i brought my big honda one to JAE las year but it died and its not really worth repairing!!

I know at Japfest a generator was hired and im not sure exactly what was run off of it lights music i guess? and it cost £150 for the weekend if were going to be doing 3 shows a year would it not be more cost effective to have a club geni? Im not talking a massive one just a small compact one these are available fairly cheap picking one up for around £60-£80

The generator can live at mine as im fairly central in the uk and someone must pass my house or be close to it going to most shows in the uk so could easily be got to shows!!

The theory if there would be enough interest to save spending £100 everytime to hire one buy something like THIS for a few years then buy another!! Would easily run a light for the marquee and some tunes!!

If you would be interestd in donating stick your name below!! for 10 0f us £7 each so the more the better!!

Rob

1)cheshireglanza

2)lukep

3)Craig_N (I go to most events so i put some cash in)

4) Steve GT

Mate you live down the road from me so il chip in and if we need it for any events that me or Jo organise i can pick it up and take it. sounds like a good idea to me :p

Guest ep82_girl

i wouldnt mind donating rob :p

what about a garzebo??? i had to borrow one for JF

and maybe flags with the club logo on?? i gotta banner but its nothing special and anyone can borrow that

xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...