im sure ill love it when i first hear it but i dont want a really loud exhaust again. I've got a jam rear bumper too so with a side exit itll look daft at the rear with the massive exhaust recess.

So have you just got a straight through system then? Literally just pipework and no silencer?

Im dying to know what mine will sound like.........its straight off the turbo, about 500mm of pipework and a carbon bike can. I have been told that the bike can's are not that loud?

Jason :(

well yeah but it comes straight off the decat/screamer then out the side of the front bumper so yeah its pretty much right off the turbo

edit- just re read your post, I've a jam rear bumper with a massive exhaust recess, but my exhaust is coming out the front bumper. there is a can on it but thers not much to it and no bung for it

depends how much baffle is in the box / pipework diameter aswell..

I made a front exit on a Td05 in 2" piping with a bike can and it wasnt loud atal, however mr burwash's with again a td05, + bike can and i think 2.5" piping was pretty mental! There was no baffle in the can tho..

You external gate aswell?

the pipe work is 2.5 inches witha jap can with no baffles!

its going to be sill loud isnt it :(

its internally gated bud

Personally i think its going to be UBER loud!!!!!!! :( Think its the bike can that helps lower it, plus yours has no baffle :(

Personally i think its going to be UBER loud!!!!!!! :( Think its the bike can that helps lower it, plus yours has no baffle :(

x2 it will be loud my mate had one on his and it was just straight pipe from the turbo out thrugh the front bumper no can nothing used to set off most car alarms and sounded incredible though

• 2 weeks later...