What do you mean?

You've repaired a leak with it and you will need it off at a later date?

Usualy it just goes hard and it can be chipped off with a screw driver or small punch depending on what kind of paste it is.

Gary

What do you mean?

You've repaired a leak with it and you will need it off at a later date?

Usualy it just goes hard and it can be chipped off with a screw driver or small punch depending on what kind of paste it is.

Gary

okay well i brought a tte yaris back box yes it does fit but was blowing a tad, so i brought some fire stuff ( i dont know the name) i coverd it in it round the bracket and the back box, but when i come to selling or get bored of it i would like to change to a normal box again so would it be hard or like you said just get screw driver and chip it off?

thankyou

Ok, yeh then a screwdriver or small chisel/punch will have it off, it will more than likely come in little bits but its not very strong

Gary

ahh thankyou to both, its because i got hump it was blowing so i just used hole tub and its everywhere, i also got a bracket welded onto the exhaust and it was to small so its on cable ties atm, im not going to keep its too rubbish, i was just worrying about this paste incase i wont be able to get it of lol, i will just have to get a powerflow one!

thanks again

Jamie.

I've been messing about and built an exhaust for the MR2 from scratch out of:

Jet engine stainless pipe (seeeexy and thin) :p

eBay stainless U-bend

Citroen BX Mi16 silencer! (light)

Saved like 10kg and a heap of cash! :)

IMG_2461-25.jpg

IMG_2495-25.jpg

IMG_2504-25.jpg

IMG_2506-25.jpg