What's The Best Way To Increase The Bhp On An Ep82 That Doesn't Cost Much

Hello I'm new on here and was hoping for some advise on how to increase the bhp on my ep82 without spending too much,I've already got a frount mounted intercooler,decat, exhaust system and a racing clutch,all comments will be appreciated, thanks

Hi,

Sounds like you've got most of the base mods covered in terms of breathing mods.

You could turn up the boost to 1 bar and adjust your fuel accordingly, that will see u a nice gain. Or even get a hybrid ct9 turbo

^^^ true

id say youve got most of the stage one mods ready i think next if you want a cheaper option than management your best bet is a fuel cut defender (FCD) and rising rate fuel pressure regulator. links below

FCD and RRFPR

Then once thats done id say one of these Adjustable actuator then up the boost for some nice power increases :)

^^^ true

id say youve got most of the stage one mods ready i think next if you want a cheaper option than management your best bet is a fuel cut defender (FCD) and rising rate fuel pressure regulator. links below

FCD and RRFPR

Then once thats done id say one of these Adjustable actuator then up the boost for some nice power increases :)

as above and a tidy manifold unless you already have one you can then run a bar quite safely, just make sure you have your fueling checked by a decent tuner.

a good service first then all of the below

Iridium plugs

ht leads

decat

exhaust

ct9 mani

jam FCC

hks actuator

fmic

air filter & relocation

clutch

and personally I'd stick a pump in her as well and you neeeed to get rid of the efi pipe. It's extremely restrictive!

I'd also get an EBC on the go as 1.0 bar off just the actuator isn't that responsive, but this is optional and won't generate any more power just get it coming in sooner

then just get an AFR plot done with it set at 1.0 bar

Without management you'll see a safe 170-180bhp

that's your cheapest option, may I just stress how important a decent manifold is though or you'll wave goodbye to your engine.. but please do brakes and suspention before any power mods

cheers

si