Bargin Wheels But Are They Over The Top ?

I got some bargin wheels from ebay but the only killer is they are 17s ;) Ive got a toms body kit building up so i recon it will look ok when fitted but just wanted your opinions :D got 4 basicly brand new dunlop tyres and wheels have a few scuffs noting mayjor and got them for £90 :) here they are:

100_1201.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i would soo fit those wheels on my ep70, then i would not have to lower it :p

love em, if you decide to get rid over the next couple of months for about the hundred to ahundred and fifty quid area, i would well consider them.

keep the tyres good for me i should have a job by then :):)

love em, if you decide to get rid over the next couple of months for about the hundred to ahundred and fifty quid area, i would well consider them.

you car will also sit higher though lol

you car will also sit higher though lol

the only reason i would lower my car is so that the arches looked full, and they would be with those wheels although i would probaly end up changing the ride height at some point lol

Lowered on standard wheels would look so much better than that, big wheels on standard suspension just makes the car look like a rollerskate. Yes they will fill the arches but it will look shit.

You'll also upset the handling and acceleration.

Lowered on standard wheels would look so much better than that, big wheels on standard suspension just makes the car look like a rollerskate. Yes they will fill the arches but it will look shit.

You'll also upset the handling and acceleration.

ahhhh may still have some though as they are sexy and then lower it, uber sexy then

i all honesty i don't know much about fitting alloys other than bigger is usually better but not always and they are more sexy than steelies, hopefully my car will be lowered eventually on some 15's but no smaller :) !!!!!!!

Small wheels are ftw! But then there's the problem of big brakes fitting under them lol...

I'd say 15 inch is probably the best size for Starlets although I wouldn't mind some 14's either. I'd consider going up to 16 inch on the front if it meant using some amazing brakes but that's the only time I'd have anything bigger than 15. (And unless it's a dedicated track car I doubt that would ever be done).

I'm with you pal, just gone from 15s to 14s and everything is so much better, acceleration, handling... Wouldn't want to know what 17s would do really

Small wheels are ftw! But then there's the problem of big brakes fitting under them lol...

I'd say 15 inch is probably the best size for Starlets although I wouldn't mind some 14's either. I'd consider going up to 16 inch on the front if it meant using some amazing brakes but that's the only time I'd have anything bigger than 15. (And unless it's a dedicated track car I doubt that would ever be done).