Where do you work?

me too working in a hotel at the mo. ive been un catering for 7 years, keep looking at doing something different but i dont know what!! just fancy a change from the un-sociable hours for a bit

i work tuesday - sat 9-4 B):D been doing it for 9 years

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently employed as an Injection Moulding Machine Operator :D

Nah its pretty shit like but its cool when im making the Centre consoles for Aston Martins and Jag's :D

Planning on going to Uni next year to study Motorsport Engineering though B)

Work part time at a car auction yard,you'd be surprised at the crap some folks will buy! Just sent off for my provisional HGV licence so gonna do that for a bit.Shit job,Good money though!

I work as a Legal Secretary for a company called Days Solicitors. Been there for about 3 months now and loving it! Before that I was a typical student at college (which if anyone wants to know is FANTASTIC!)

Nice to meet you all by the way.

For those that want to know I am also the proud girlfriend of Mikey Jay :DB)

I work as a Legal Secretary for a company called Days Solicitors. Been there for about 3 months now and loving it! Before that I was a typical student at college (which if anyone wants to know is FANTASTIC!)

Nice to meet you all by the way.

For those that want to know I am also the proud girlfriend of Mikey Jay B):p

Hey Joey! B)

Welcome to the UKSC site too!

Thanks for joining up!

Hope you enjoy the site, its not just car related, but a place where you can chill a little and meet with online friends too!

How do you like Mikey's Starlet? :D ?

Who's he?

Never heard of him :D

Glad to know you can access the UKSC site again Mikey!

Peace Out

Joz

Hope you enjoy the site, its not just car related, but a place where you can chill a little and meet with online friends too!

How do you like Mikey's Starlet? :D ?

Peace Out

Joz

Yeah I love it! its our little Bacon hehe!!

i provide people with happiness all over the world at presentation nights as i am in the trophy trade

gonna try and get a trainee job spray painting or panel beating. As i would like to do something i have an interest in rather than crappy trophies.

Vehicle mechanics is another area I've been thinking about too.

Do you need any qualifications to join Toyota as an apprentice mechanic?

nah not at all mate but you do need to be able to finish your apprenticeship before your 25 though!!!!!!!!!

Volkswagen Warranty. Where the shit hits the fan everyday... :(

HAHA, thats funny, haha...

---

I work as a Land Surveyor (I think that, that is whats it called in english, hehe)

But I study as something Financial, don´t know whats it called in english, but I will be sitting in a Bank and be givin´ people loans and be taking care of their money things, hehe...

mikey you dont need any qualifications to join any main dealer as mechanic,sprayer,body repairer,but if your course is provided by a training provider like training 2000 you may have to sit a exam nothing hard,apprenticeships in mechanics normally last 3 years 4 days at work and 1 day at college gaining nvq level 3 in motor mechanics

well im on a gap year in between uni and getting a proper job in graphic design, i wanna do magazine design.

for the mean while though, i work full time in *cough*halfords*cough*.

to be honest its not a bad job, i did only intend to stay for 6 months, but ive been promoted and got offered more money, so i may as well stick it out for a bit longer.

i get to talk about cars all day fit car audio, and laugh at all the chav scum! :(

Laugh at the chavs?? richard richard richard, we all know u ask them for tips and advice on how to mod your car....come on dont deny, TESTIFY!!!! Come on just admit it, u'll feel ALOT better gettin it off your chest! Tell us abouot how u asked them wot colour of LED washer jets u should put on the V, and how u ACTUALLY have cut springs and not coilys! Come on just tell us! :lol:

RICHARD!!!! WE ALL KNOW ANYWAY SO JUST SAY IT!!!!!! :(B):o:D:p:D

Im dead for that :(:lol:

Phil.