Going To Pick Up My New Car This Week :d

p.s id personally loose the flaps also

there cool that they stop mud and stones damaging the paint... but on the motorway they looked gay as flopping around in the wind. tomorrow's job: 10mm socket and rip those beauty's off!

Well i picked up the car today and all i can say is.............. AMAZING! truly is in such a league of its own. completely different power to my mr2 its strange to explain but just has a different feel. don't think its quite as fast but handling wise its immense! so, so planted.

first thing i did was give it a wash :p, to me washing your new car is a bit like braking it in... bit like a new bird you gotta brake her in to find whats right and how she works, what makes her scream haha well the scoob doesn't scream but does sure growl like a mofo!

more updates to come soon :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta be honest mate thats fucking awsome!!!

I rekon lowered, some carbon goodies and nice FMIC and enjoy :p

But Oh yea final speed Erasers FTW :)

Get some hella flush stance going :p

i wanted one of these before the glanza but then i got another 3 points so i thought id better leave it few years lol awesome colour and exact shape i wanted to get is it uk model? looks well smart mate

Gotta be honest mate thats fucking awsome!!!

I rekon lowered, some carbon goodies and nice FMIC and enjoy :p

But Oh yea final speed Erasers FTW :)

Get some hella flush stance going B)

thats pretty much exactly my plan :p... great minds and all that lol

i wanted one of these before the glanza but then i got another 3 points so i thought id better leave it few years lol awesome colour and exact shape i wanted to get is it uk model? looks well smart mate

Yup STI Type UK, kinda glad its not jap otherwise insurance would have been even higher. plus it all came fully undersealed etc

my mates got a jdm wrx sti in white ! running 360bhp and was tuned by Jolly Green Giant , he's 21 in September and will be getting insured for £2k! Worth it though ! Your Scooby is lovely man :)

that must shift! mines only estimated around 340 with the current remap but i might pursue some headers for the exhaust and a turbo, still lots to think about but would be wicked to have 400bhp. that would be insane on the road.

yeah he bought it like that so he's only a list of what has been done and to be honest,he doesn't even know have the stuff, i'm always pointin things out on it to show him what they actually are instead of just a list lol. Yeah would be superb, need more photo's ! my mate's is very similar i'll find his facebook and post some pics up here if your interested in seeing it ?

awesome man, although if your going for a front mount a spider inlet manifold is a must bud. other wise the pipe work is stupidly long and then you'd be better off running the top mount

@Ben, think a fmic is a while a way will probably top out the tmic and see what i get power wise then go from there... havant herd much about those 'spider inlet mani's' you got any more info on those?

@Jag, haha wouldn't say I was bored of the m2 that was epic quick and actually a bit scary for me with the back getting twitchy round corners... more a tad impractical for my needs, more then 2 seats are needed at the moment... plus it looks cool as fook and i couldn't help it :)

@Jo WRC ftw! I love it :p

Loving the new Scooby Chris, Very Nice!!!

You sig is 100% correct lol how long did you have the MR2, 9 Month Maybe lol

:) yeah about that long lol!... i get bored quite quick, probs wont have this long either haha.

got a few mod ideas i would like to pursue but will see how things go

:) yeah about that long lol!... i get bored quite quick, probs wont have this long either haha.

got a few mod ideas i would like to pursue but will see how things go

Nice one mate!!

yeah i know what its like. I get bored far too quickly aswell!!