Cod:modern Warfare 2 Levels Thread

account names badassracer69 screen names Rocket man try searching for that dude

Theres millions of rocket mans.

Add hirule89, theres a good boy. {EDIT} It seems hirule89 doesnt work. the Bluebear that uses the same avatar as I do on UKSC is the right one!

Also, dan507, I'll play with you on XBL! Add TehBluebear

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost on 8th prestige, play it most nights lol, couple of my pals are proper 10th prestige level 70, pritty crap for them now that evry1 and there gran is cheating and boosting!

Mines is = GT Muzza (xbox)

• 2 weeks later...
Im with Sparky, hackers are faggots. Anyone who cheats gets reported by me. Hope Microsoft ban your xbox and delete your accounts.

I have never understood the whole cheating thing either. You buy a game to play it.... where's the fun in cheating to 10th? You then have fuck all to do?

Anyhoo... I'm about 4th. Just been faffing about recently. Hardly playing to to the amount of faggot cheating pricks. Was in a game where a guy had a wall hack and all that. I left PC gaming because consoles were supposed to stop that. Was gay as fuck.

I don't know if it's just me that's noticed but the majority of your posts that I see are all negatives about people, what they do, or what they buy etc. Lighten up a bit stop moaning and just chill out, it's a game, what does anyone care if people cheat, it's not like it's affecting anyone so get over it.

Anyone on this game now on the 360 and fancies a quick blast, invite rAcin siDewaYs ( that's me ) and I'll join ya for a bit. You'll have to talk to yourself though because my mics bust ^_^

hackers are gay and spoil the games for everyone

if you cant play properly dont play at all IMO

anywho im 2nd prestige level 64 now :) one more level and i get my RPG back :) then its a case of danger close perk on and set some explosions off haha love it

Hackers are sooo gay, but it dosent really bother me tbh, i love it when your playing a game with a load of 10th prestiges as you can clearly see at the end of the game who is a genuine 10th prestige, and who the wankers are that paid to become 10th prestige

I love ripping the piss out of them, well done you have achieved fuck all haha

Hackers are sooo gay, but it dosent really bother me tbh, i love it when your playing a game with a load of 10th prestiges as you can clearly see at the end of the game who is a genuine 10th prestige, and who the wankers are that paid to become 10th prestige

I love ripping the piss out of them, well done you have achieved fuck all haha

THe gay ones are the sort of people who try no-scope you, i sprint up to the in a zig-zag from and knife them.....fun times

• 2 weeks later...