its been driving me daft for months now coming to a decision, i still dont want to but its for the best as weve just got a flat and need money for that so pointless having the GT sat around rotting away it wont be getting fixed anytime soon :thumbsup:

so make sure you save your pennys because im stripping the car for parts asap :thumbsup: not sure what im going to do in the meantime, i just keep staring at it thinking of the good old days hehe but im hoping i will be able to save up and get something better later on in the year once weve bought all the furniture etc for the flat

oh mo i want your cage but dont think il have the money for it yet :thumbsup: il keep an eye out for parts though

i need a drivers side wing front and an electric window motor so il deffo have them off you matey :thumbsup:

Dammmmnn at all the people in this thread, the dude is clearly feeling shitty about selling up, wanting a bit of support and all everyone does is jump on parts........

.......PM a price for the td04 kit :thumbsup:

Shame on you David lmfao :thumbsup: an as already stated sorry to hear the news Thorpy

it is really shitty having to do this but i think its for the best i love the car but i can allways get another further down the line once were settled in the flat

ive lost my friggin lead to upload pics aswell i only had it a few weeks ago and now i gotta start gettin pics up of parts for sale its gone walkys (typical) ive just ordered another anyway so should be here later in the week

off the top of my head a few of the parts are

engine thats recently had head rebuilt with a 2.0mm zep head gasket (suspect piston rings have gone now though but still drives)

td04 with external wastegate etc

rollcage

15" sparco crimsons

15" spare alloys that ive only just finished spraying

evo 4 buckets seats

proper recaro seat rails

boost gauge, oil pressure and air/fuel ratio

turbo timer

blitz dual sbc boost controller

triple core radiator

oil cooler kit

Greddy intercooler

brake master cylinder stopper

emanage ultimate

rear strut brace

toms style front bumper

oil catch can

powerflex engine mounts

brand new custom intake manifold (only picked it up last night gutted)

totally breaking it and then probably just sell the shell or wotever is left i shall sell whatever people want, i will start attempting to get some pics and prices up soon in breakers section and then start getting bits up in the normal classifieds once ive got pics of each item now my lead has magically apeared (damn sisters) :thumbsup: