What Is The Hks F Con Pfc?

Its a piggyback ecu that is mapable without a computer via a screw with 10 setting, 0 being stock up to 9 and a exhaust temp gauge, it only controls fuel managment not timing, and is very old now but does a good job I'm running 1bar with one and on full beans exhaust temps are 800degrees need a HKS fcd for it to work on anything over stock boost as they are degsined to work togeather.

yeh i had mine pluged in far ages while i got set up just set the thing to 0 (stock fueling) and its like its not there then you can turn it up while ya driving when setting it up just make sure you at least have a exhaust gas gauge and sensor on and working check my build thread i have pictures of mine being fitted.

and yes 200bhp is acheveable with the supporting mods the ecu can fuel upto 250bhp on standard injectors after that you need to uprate the injectors

No the ecu its designed to run with the stock fuel system upto 250bhp. Just decat, decent mani or port yours, port wastegate, exhaust system airfilter, boost gauge and wack up the boost and set it up or better still have it setup by a pro on the rollers so he can check ya fueling and they will also be able to give you an estimated flywheel print out too.

im sure if its just the fcon it will only be the big box and the gcc ( bit with the wee screws on it ) is sometimes solt seprerate so just make sure u know what your getting mate.

im sure if its just the fcon it will only be the big box and the gcc ( bit with the wee screws on it ) is sometimes solt seprerate so just make sure u know what your getting mate.

cheers mate il keep my eyes open, dont wana get stung! i dont have alot of money so id be fucked!

thanks again josh

You don't need the gcc for this to work, I never got one with mine, its just fine control of the injector pulse at rpm increments i'm sure the gcc is a add on and i'm looking for one for my system.

yeh i just put the pic up so that he knew what he was gettin when he was buyin. think i missunderstood your first reply when ya sayin settin from one up to 9 i thought ya were talkin about the bits on the gcc . my bad. if ya can get bother together tho then thats a wee bonus

Yeh deffo if I knew the system woulld of been fine tuneable with a gcc I would have sauced it when I bought the f-con. if he can get them both together and wants to sell me the gcc :) :)