Tuners In S.wales/s.west?

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows on any decent places that can check the set-up of my friend's Auto GT Turbo? He's running approx 1Bar on a HKS FCD, RRFPR set-up slightly rich at the moment.

Thanks

Amjad

I just wanna see if anyone on here has used someone that they would recommend..don't wanna send my mate to some knobhead who ends up fcuking his engine! (It's just had a new H/G!)

BenV works for Indigo, massive Evo tuners, they do street mapping so no rolling road.

And not sure about GotBoost but they have a pretty good rep, get in touch with them I am sure they will sort your mate out.

GotBoost are epic, Craig really knows his shit, he takes the time to explain everything to you and how to get the most out of the engine to help power increases. I've heard nothing but good reviews about him. He mapped my friends supercharged 1.6 MX5, its running well within the realms of fueling safety and its the most powerful 1.6 mx5 running the m45 known! Personally, I wouldnt take my car to any one else. And when I go F.I on my mx5 next year hopefully, Craig will be doing the mapping :D

I agree Craig at GotBoost is a good guy and knows his stuff, I took a Glanza down there a few weeks back to have the AFR's checked.

He's moving buildings at the moment so wont be back open until mid July, I'dd tell him to take it there.