• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ^!!! Just as Lucas is gonna bump Denise off! I'm fed up with the sodding football. Have been since I found out we drew 1 all with a country that plays rugby and names it football!

coulda extended it to once in a decade so ill be gone by the time i have to listen to england are gunna do this and that on the radio lmao

and i know lucas is a right dirty dog, has denise found the jonny in his car yet?

Yeah, that was thursday. Janine made some Rawr comments to her about his neck... Denise then went looking in the car. Found it and confronted him.

Come on, not even the most simple minded person would think going for a drive with him when you find out hes been playing away is a great idea! Let alone then finding hes some kinda sick bitter twisted murderer.

Also want to see Roxy's face (on my pillow) when she finds out her bro is trying to rip her off.

And agreed Ryan, just corrie isn't too great on story lines. Nor is Emmerdale for that matter.

The greatest event every 4 years and people bitch about missing eastenders........ shocking truely shocking..... :)

WRONG!!!! Thee Greatest event come twice a year and thats JAPFEST!!!!

Not yet. Read in the tv magazine that Stace and him share a kiss.. but he still doesn't know.

WRONG!!!! Thee Greatest event come twice a year and thats JAPFEST!!!!

WRONG!!!! Thee Greatest event comes once a year and thats JAE!!!!

:)

Not yet. I think the kid that was beaten black and blue is gonna drop the charges. Bens a complete pussy. If he doesn't come out of the closet any time soon hes gonna run out of freakin air!

Guest ep82_girl

i love rugby :) thats a mans sport no limping off the field cause they have snapped a nail!!!

and thank god its once every four years.

ahhh well something funny to watch when england get knocked out AGEN by the way they gotta good goal keeper aint they :D

xxx

i can sit and watch basketball all day, and rugby but theres not enough scoring in football for my liking, especially when they keep possession and it drags and drags, at least in bball and rugby its pretty much non stop