Best Offset For Usdm Style "poke"?

Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone knows what's the best offset to get a bit of USDM style poke on an EP91?

Would you need lower offset wheels for a 6.5" wide rim than 7"?

Looking for this kinda fitment:

S2000

S14

Accord

Stance!

Or if I just wanted to get that fitment on my current (I think) 7" wide wheels, can anyone link me to a big spacer kit? Currently got 3mm, 5mm spacers

Thanks!

Amjad

I have 15x7 ET7 wheels which are just short of being flush of the arches, so ideally for the car to be "hella flush" you'd need ET0-ET5 wheels. And they'll rub. On a 6.5" wheel you'll need an even more aggressive offset

the problem with huge spacers on an EP is that ideally u need ones with bolts on them, same as spuddy runs at the draggin, otherwise u could drastically shorten the number of threads your wheel is secured by.

Phil.

Yeah I didn't wanna go with more than 5mm at the moment, just for peace of mind that the wheels are help on securely!

its called 'hella flush' :( and looks quality on the right car, but expect to have a short tyre life span as ure arches frequently burn a line into them

That's the one! I always forget what it's called lol

I wouldn't have it as drastic as that as my car is only dropped 40mm, but I want a bit of a wider stance you know?

I have 15x7 ET7 wheels which are just short of being flush of the arches, so ideally for the car to be "hella flush" you'd need ET0-ET5 wheels. And they'll rub. On a 6.5" wheel you'll need an even more aggressive offset

Wow I wasn't expecting to need such a low offset! :D

you'll need hubcentric spacers...cant beat camber and tyre stretch :D

:lol:

Does any one know how much a set of Hubcentric spacers would set me back, and how hard are they to fit? I wish EPs just needed longer bolts for spacers :D

Thanks for the help guys!

I think dean jdmep91 is running et0 on 8" rims but thats beyond hella flush :( u gotta do it Am, will look awsome, and get some coilys to tuck the tyre :D

I really want it man! And don't worry I WILL be buying Meisters in the future. I'll definitely be running them on my future GT/Glanza, hopefully I'll be able to get them while I still drive the N/A

you can buy hub kits from www.wheels.uk.com they are about £120 a set.ive got 20mm ones on the back and need a set for the fronts aswell

Nice one Matt! I'll need to look into them!

Thanks for all your input guys! :lol:

yup as above you will need some burly man offsets... like ET0 on a 6.5-7 or possible a ET10 or so on a 7.5-8

I would say get a 7" wide wheel around the ET10 mark and space it out (after rolling your arches) :lol:... my mr2 had ET38 with a 20mm spacer and that was flush as! had to roll the arches as they rubbed :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm flogging a set of 15's that would have been pefect (I've blasted them to bare metal as well).....but are 4x108!!!!!!!!! :):D:D

Get this, staggered 3-peice split Compomotives, 15x10 ET-22 rear / 15x8 ET-12 front....NEGATIVE offset FTW!

I want to keep them but I'm too much of a hoarder!!! :)

IMG_2944-25.jpg

IMG_2966-25.jpg

IMG_0352-25.jpg

IMG_0343-25.jpg

Whaat those are crazy wide! B)

Keri, I would rock those. Give you a hug for them? I'll just use PCD convertors, so they're ET-2million, will be fine :)

I know guys, I truly am hurting letting them go!!! :):D:D

IMG_2952-25.jpg

IMG_2941-25.jpg

Other examples of these:

http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredvehicles/...esel/index.html

http://www.wheel-whores.com/forum/viewtopi...?f=4&t=8718

• 2 weeks later...

Seen this GT and thought of this thread,

This GT has 16" X 8" Rota Grids in Bronze.......(Droool)

Has a nice stance, think these might be my next wheels :)

(Also this picture is my Wallpaper)

8616137.jpg

• 2 weeks later...