First Person To Guess What I Hit And At What Speed Gets A Sweetie

i wanna give the sweetie to bluebear for his answer lmao

it was actually a cat at 115mph.. thought it was a rabbit at first.. until i went back to find my number plate last night.. turns out it was a kitty-kat.. the wee accident was 6 days ago.. you should have smelt the cat last night, pure beaut hahaha

eeeeew thats so gross!!!

you pinched my guess :lol: lol

i say nothing the plate just fell off lol

xxx

note also my splitter that was held by 10 screws is now hanging by 3 haha the cat had some expression on his wee face last night.. looked passed out lmao

lol @ the bit of bullshit speed here?

Sorry but 115, if you was on the motorway - maybe, normal NSL road - no...

[/quote

you don't think its possible :( this road is very flat.. thats why i use it for speed runs lol

and yes my speedo is out due to the small wheels.. atm i think its 5mph fast.. i need to check it againts my dads Garmin sat-nav.. its verry accurate :lol:

Motorways are also very flat, and very long... And mine hit out at 113mph :(

I don't know if you've ever been to Northern Ireland but main roads over here are full of the PSNI hiding in bushes ready to catch you (at 3am in some cases) lol and if you're the only car on the road at 2am you get drug searched :lol: thats why i stick to back roads where theres interesting things to hit.. like cats.. and horses..

im gonna do a propper speed run with the Garmin as my speedo, n hopefully garfield doesn't jump out on me this time haha

Guest ep82_girl
I don't know if you've ever been to Northern Ireland but main roads over here are full of the PSNI hiding in bushes ready to catch you (at 3am in some cases) lol and if you're the only car on the road at 2am you get drug searched :lol: thats why i stick to back roads where theres interesting things to hit.. like cats.. and horses..

im gonna do a propper speed run with the Garmin as my speedo, n hopefully garfield doesn't jump out on me this time haha

dont you pick on horses!!! i got horses lol and i can ensure you if you hit on of them you aint gonna just need to glue your number plate back on lol

xx

• 2 weeks later...