1993 Black Starlet Ep85 4x4 3door For Sale

Guest Enzo

here we have an

ep85 that my agent has bought for stock

its a 1993 ep85 starlet s three door and a manual, its got under 60k miles and comes with electric windows.

a deposit of #700 is required to get it onto the boat,

a further #900 is needed to pay for shipping, tax and duty when it arrives at the docks.

i can register, mot and tax the car at extra cost.

post-2-1276574004.jpeg

post-2-1276574025.jpeg

post-2-1276574588.jpeg

post-2-1276574614.jpeg

the next sheduled departure date for the uk is the 23rd of this month,

so six weeks after you can have this black ep85 sitting in your driveway

do you have any idea of the condition of the running gear? i believe the 85 stuff is hard to get from toyota now?

oh, and ive sent you a few pms before out importing things, and youve not replied to any of them.

do you have any idea of the condition of the running gear? i believe the 85 stuff is hard to get from toyota now?

oh, and ive sent you a few pms before out importing things, and youve not replied to any of them.

its done 53ks + my agent drives them to his compound.

FYI ep95 components on the running gear can be transfered across with little issue

ive just cheaked my inbox back to december (2590pms) and have no records of you sending me a pm so eather the ones you sent arnt getting through or you must be doing something wrong mate.

when did you send them?

its done 53ks + my agent drives them to his compound.

FYI ep95 components on the running gear can be transfered across with little issue

ive just cheaked my inbox back to december (2590pms) and have no records of you sending me a pm so eather the ones you sent arnt getting through or you must be doing something wrong mate.

when did you send them?

i think it would have been since xmas. about importing other cars.

ah rite, i thought it was a bit of a faff around changing the running gear.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...