Earthing/grounding Kit

Cheapest I've seen on Ebay is around £40 I think, anyone know of any other places?

If I had the time I'd make one myself, but really busy lately so I just wanna buy one straight up!

Thanks

Amjad

What gauge wire would I need to use?

How many earthing points are in the engine bay do you know?

It's something I've never really done before so it would take me a while lol

theres 4 main ones

driverside mount

slam panel

lower g-box mount

g-box to a small chassis plate (roughly nuder the airbox it will be rusty as fook, use the draper tool to smarten it up :) )

theres a few others around the bay but these are the main ones....i used 8 gauge thick enough

the slam panel and lower g-box mount are to the -ve terminal, can add more directly to the terminal but may need a different terminal. all the others earth the engine to the chassis

add one to the strut, inlet manifold and where ever you like!!

Ahh okay thanks Rob that makes it a lot clearer now! :)

Ryan, here's something I nicked off a GT-R forum lol:

"Installing a grounding kit is a safe and reliable way of creating a low resistance ground path. The kit provides direct ground paths from battery negative to body, chassis, and specific engine components to give a noticeable improvement in electrical circulation.

Reduced electrical â??noiseâ? can improve ECU signals and throttle response resulting in better performance and reduction in flat spots, and you can see many more benefits associated with improved grounding such as increased bhp & torque, stabilised idle, brighter headlamps, quicker starting, reduced audio noise, reduced heater matrix/radiator core corrosion."