• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) @ phil

threw all the interior back in yesterday. ive got a few bits missing if anyone can help out, i need all the rear seatbelts, the bits that hold up the back seats as theres nothing to support them a passenger side kick panel(part that goes from the sill protector to the dash) and a drivers side C pillar trim oh and the bits that hold the parcel shelf on.

found a little optional extra in there too

20062010266.jpg

I think I have most of the bits you're after. Gimmee a shout if you're free a night this week and I'll bring what I can find and have a look at this beauty at the same time.

jezza your the man!

i need it because im gonna get this thing on the road for a few months and i wont pass an mot with all that shit missing. im free anytime mate ive took a month off work! too warm to be working indoors these days lol

Guest cheshireglanza
thats not too bad. bit of a pain tho. u reckon i could drive it there if i insure it? u know like u can wit mot's theres no tax on it either

i have been looking into this 2 has i have bought car thats sorn but i need drive it mot centre with no tax or mot every one says i need tax

i have been looking into this 2 has i have bought car thats sorn but i need drive it mot centre with no tax or mot every one says i need tax

well u cant tax a car without an mot lol u can drive it to get to the mot station as long as you can prove you have the test booked. mines a different case tho i need this VIC check then i need an mot

emm a drove mines up just insured it but a would check with police first. Has your van got towbar? Ave got an aframe a could lend u also could lend u the seat belts out of mines to mot it.

So this is why you've got rid of the V, Glad you've stuck around anyway mate :)

White Gts FTW!!!

nope lol this came up cheap and was an impulse buy lol im going to use it as a donor car

i found a c pillar trim, kick pael trim and rear outer belts. No buckles or lap belt though. Any good to you?

awsome jezza! ill see if i can get the rest off logan for the mot he has his stripped out anyway.

thanks mate!

emm a drove mines up just insured it but a would check with police first. Has your van got towbar? Ave got an aframe a could lend u also could lend u the seat belts out of mines to mot it.

i might just drive it up and play dumb if i get stopped. thanks for the offer mate thats nice of u. i fucking love this forum :)

youur a bad boy especially as i know you plan :):D:D lol if you need a hand gimme a shout ill give you a buzz later pal

:lol::) no worries matey by the way my wee boy threw my missus' phone down the toilet thats why i was after that iphone lol but its ok now i dried it out and it works lol

got some seat belts and trims off jezza so the interior is nearly complete:D 1ce i get everything else shes going for a VIC check and MOT then on the road! cant wait. im having a wee problem with the clutch tho, the biting point seems very low and when ive moved it a couple of times its stalled when ive had the clutch pressed! the clutch doesnt slip or anything tho any idea? clutch cable loose maybe?

found another little optional extra too lol iluminated ignition barrel :D

got some seat belts and trims off jezza so the interior is nearly complete:D 1ce i get everything else shes going for a VIC check and MOT then on the road! cant wait. im having a wee problem with the clutch tho, the biting point seems very low and when ive moved it a couple of times its stalled when ive had the clutch pressed! the clutch doesnt slip or anything tho any idea? clutch cable loose maybe?

found another little optional extra too lol iluminated ignition barrel :)

i thought i was the only 1 wiv an illuminating ignition barrel :) lol

thanks leeill give that a go.

:) @ rob :)

well turns out i cant drive the car for the VIC check unless i mot it first, i swapped my insurance over from the glanza and its dropped 18 quid a month!!

anyway shes booked in for her MOT at 3 oclock today, im gonna just strip the rear out for the mot i think itll pass lol. wish me luck

thanks jo!

well the good news is she passed the MOT today, only thing the tester mentioned was an exhaust rubber had been unclipped but when he put it back on it made the exhaust rattle, so he left it as it was.

bad news is my insurance company caled me back just after i got the car home. Thay cant insure the GT because its a cat C repaired and the company cant insure them! Im gutted tbh as the policy is the 1 i changed over from my glanza with 2 month (1 payment) left to run until i get another years no claims bonus. I dont want to start a new policy because ill have to pay a double installment to start a new policy and ill only be using the car for a couple of months! wish i never mot'd it now lol

it has crossed my mind to keep it lol but its a perfect donor car mate, the engine is absoloutley mint! plus i can use those seats and wheels etc until i find something better and i can make some money back on parts i dont need.

it has crossed my mind to keep it because i really liuke it, more than the glanza if im honest but it will be worth it i promise!

i keep looking at my TD04 kit in the back room and im dying to throw it on the GT lol