Mini Meet South Wales?

just a minimeet for the welshies who are going to be convoying up to japfest 2 in august just to get to know eachother if you already dont?

anyone up for it?

newport megabowl carpark

post code is: NP19 4QQ

location may change to make it fair for the other south wales members

but unless people are interested and definitely coming its staying the same place :)

1. Ryan

2. Ryan's brother?

3. SR17

4. Nav

5. Amjad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newport mega bowl would be good for me, the first couple of meets were there and had a good showing.

I should have finished work by 6 so will come straight down after that

who else would be up for this???!

me and amjad are deffo going, maybe nav in his gt if he sees this thread, it hasnt gta be a massive turn out just a few is fine by me lol

Yeah sounds good to me, where bouts is megabowl in newport tho, anywhere near the go-karting place?

yeh just up the road from there, do you kno where the drive through mcdonalds an tesco is all in the same place? im sure if you meet amjad in cardiff he'll show you?

Yeah i know where tesco is, same road as the hospital isn't it? Yeah would be coming up with Amjad anyway

theres a postcode in the 1st post now for it anyway dude, so should be able to find it using that, is your bro coming ni his teg? i think my bro is bringing his civic

Yeah just used google maps, was well off lol! not sure if hes coming, he got an accord tho lol and its off the road at the moment for some works so if he does will probably be in my civic

yes good choice on the list lmao

shuda started it in the 1st post really

surely theres gunna be more than this convoying to japfest 2 tho?

i know alot of them are staying in a hotel the night before tho aint they

urm call it 6:30pm because sr17 doesnt finish work til 6 so give him a chance lol

i think my brothers gunna bring his civic along too so my lil bro can come in 1 of our cars too

should be okay, and navs brother mite be coming in a civic too,

we'll just have to be polite at the state of my brothers car lmao