im goin aswell but my mate is a student at leeds uni so he said i could travel down from newcastle and stay on the friday nite and then we will travel to santa pod on thesaturday morning which is good cause its probably halfway.

also handy because im picking up a rrfpr from sheffield so works out canny!!!!

I've gota get up at 6am as it is to get up there for when it opens so youve got no chance dude lol, yer my old man is still cuming hopefully hes torn between taking the truck which is jap or tearing it up there in the jag lol

Mate we are camping two nights because we are hardcore :lol:

Some of my mates are coming up 12 in the afternoon on Friday!! ;)

I gotta wait for some other mates who finish work so we will probably arrive around midnight on the Friday night, buzzing for this!!!!

Gotta fit a Fensport hybrid manifold and decat to my mates V Thursday so hopefully we will be bringing that :p

i know but burning rubber on them aint cheap lol, im well looking foward to it woop!

off topic lads,gaz when in august is the best time for me to co over??i couldnt be arsed waiten on the rest of them,they say theyl go but never will ya no that type. set a date for me there and ill work for it.

cheers

hell yeah i NEVER sleep before any sort of show, think i worry about not waking up :):thumbsup:

yeah dude, you should have a look on santa pod's website and pick a date thats good for you mate we can go whenever really

actualy gaz there is 2 champnship drag round on in august over here so i have to goto them mate!!just remembered that..but the month after that id be deff up for it!

can i attend any event over there?are they all open to anybody?tell ya what when am all set to go ill call ya and you can tell me all i need to know mate.

cheers

I was on holidays, came back yesterday and just found out abt japshow.Please help out, I need 2 tickets for japshow + club stand for SUNDAY any club stand will do, just need to get the car in:) can meet if you're local for payments, within London area or Essex, ilford area, otherwise can meet at door on Sunday. Waiting for a quick reply. Thanks lads.

Who wa there then? There was a few of us me simonjp 2.0dan aze freestylie kylie bean (Paul), luke and Georgie

seen sparky Saturday night for abit and danglanzaman was about too

Who actually thought the show cars etc was good??!!!!

i went on the sunday, got there at 9.30,

parked up had a wander round, heard the pp shout out,

"Pukka Performance builders of the uk's fastest starlet"

but where was it???

the show was actually shit, highly dissapointed with the turn out, and just see the same old shit as usual, and the starlet turnout was also shit.

not entirely sure why i bothered going really,

but still better than doing nothing i suppose.

the kp starlet was awsome though

Next time G your camping out and that's final!!!!!!

Ask bean what goes on, it was a proper male bonding session :)

i will definately next time it was to tiring driving there and back in one day!! lol im abit burnt aswell lol

You forgot the " suck my egg " part!!!!!

No point bringing it to shows when all you do is que all day an miss the show, which as you said was pretty poor some old cars every year!!!!

It will be back at the strip soon with a few more tweeks done to it, and we might even put it on the rollers so we can talk about how powerfull it is :)

You forgot the " suck my egg " part!!!!!

No point bringing it to shows when all you do is que all day an miss the show, which as you said was pretty poor some old cars every year!!!!

It will be back at the strip soon with a few more tweeks done to it, and we might even put it on the rollers so we can talk about how powerfull it is :)

looking 4ward to racen this car when am over :D

im only gonna tell ya one my time dude.......

don't waste your money and be bringing a 4e over as when we hit the motorway and it clock's 4th gear it will be game over :)

love you really, you sorta got a date for coming over mate?