What The Hell Dudes!

we got moved on obviously, so i pulled out 1st and the kid in the honda civic went a different way and you all followed him, so by the time i had managed to turn the car around i had lost you all, then i saw a kid in a white glanza going back in so i tried to follow him aswell but again by the time i had turned round he was gone

so i tried all the carparks near there and thought sod it im going home, shuda got 1 of your numbers really but it was so gay that the kid in the civic went a completely different way

:) thats well crap mate

Sorry I couldnt make it, wish i finished earlier as I got sod all to do tonight.

Supprised you got moved on if there was only a couple of cars, bit harsh!

We shell have to try and get a bit of bigger meet going some point, maybe go for a drive up the black moutains/photoshoort or something?

adam

sounds like you had fun :D... cant believe u got moved on because of a few cars. surely noone was doin donuts in a car park.. police these days! nothin better to do... :) next time go for a spin up the black mountains because if i havent got the gt ssorted i can meet u there because its only ten minutes from my house :D great blast on a sunday. cocking the rear wheels all over the place :)

Shit sorry man :lol:

I should've got you're number *slaps forehead*

Sparky said they knew somewhere we could go so we followed them lot before we all got split up

We just went 2 mins down the road in this little car park, but me & Nav came back round the industrial estate 5 mins later to look for you but no luck ;)

The place where we were was pretty deserted so you wouldn't have been able to find us :L

Tried posting a thread on my fone in case you may have been online but I can't do it off my BlackBerry >:|

nah no problems dude lol, felt a bit stupid in my mums car anyway lmao

i seen you all leaving in my wing mirrior and by the time i turned around it was too late lol

ill pm you my number now for future lmao

Na man it's not all about the cars, got to put names to faces and that's important too

Worst part is we were literally 5 mins down the road I thought if we went back we might see you driving round with Adam and lead you back!

LOL good idea! :lol:

I was like where Ryan and there is he is in A fezzy wtf :(

Mini meet was the right word though tbh glad I brought some of my possy :lol:

Good to meet you guys and you briefly Ry ;)

Will sort something out after JF2 :p

Oh and the Glanza had blue and green wheels by the way :p

yeh i thought so lmao, the kid in the civic didnt follow me to the matalan carpark and turned off sumwhere else and by the time i had realised and turned around i had lost you lmao

would have been better if could have brought my own car