Starlet Needs A Price Means I Need Help

coming to sell my car soon and need help as i dont have a clue how much i could get or put it up for

so its a 97 sportif salmon it has glanza front and rear seats and a induction kit.

has 1 months tax left and mot.

i would get 6 months and 12 months mot put on,

drives well starts first time.

havent had no major accidents in it what so ever. pretty much standard car

left shock has blown but have got a new one can be fitted. ( no coilovers back to standard suspension )

sprayed the standard toyota alloys myself.

the body work of the car is good but not great.

it has a little dent at the rear shown in picture and another on the passengers side but to be honest its not that bad. can eisly be popped out.

( this was how the car was when i got it )

will also come with glanza v dials witch i havent fitted yet

so here is a few pictures of it

also excuse the glanza sticker on the front haha

has a lil cool sticker what was already on it saying made in japan :)

picture836.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture837.jpg

picture838.jpg

picture840.jpg

picture841z.jpg

picture843.jpg

picture842f.jpg

picture844.jpg

picture845.jpg

its not much but yeah was my first car lol

hopefully some people can help thanks d6.gifuser_online.gifreputation.gif vbrep_register("867143") report.gif progress.gif

I`d say around £700-750 smart N/As fetch around £1000.......its over 100k so valve stem seals will eventually cause problems for the new owner imho the damage isnt minor

Guest cheshireglanza
I`d say around £700-750 smart N/As fetch around £1000.......its over 100k so valve stem seals will eventually cause problems for the new owner imho the damage isnt minor

not really redz11 off here has done 185,000 miles still no problem and he took me to pick my rollcage up car runs mint with so many miles

That's why I said eventually.....iirc liam d's piston rings went at 120k so mileage is nothing to go by but my meaning was as it's over 100k that's were the problems start most of the time.

Yep mine went at 119,000 and my Mate Marks N/A went at 78,000 so the higher milege ones will eventually start struggling!!

My Mrs is on the lookout for a cheap N/A but i doubt she'll want that one to be honest.

Yep mine went at 119,000 and my Mate Marks N/A went at 78,000 so the higher milege ones will eventually start struggling!!

My Mrs is on the lookout for a cheap N/A but i doubt she'll want that one to be honest.

its a smart car when is all clean etc looks nice.

thanks for your comment :lol: