Best Car Cleaning Gear?

does anyone use the car mops for waxing?

the padded sponge mop that spins?is so are they any good?

i seen a two handled big circle one in halfords 4 £30 :)

also what does you guys use for the dash and trim its getn faded. also does anyone know of a great cordless car hover?

thanks guys

I bought the 12v one for 20 bucks from halfords, I think its pritty amazin, so fast and is not even boring to use, Ive found once ive started I just want to polish everything insight ha, I even used it for the center of my steering wheel today lol Very Shiny Now!

And what ste says!! Get a woman to wipe the polish back off :)

i personally like meguiars polish(the one in a purple bottle) as it is so easy to wipe away and leaves a nice shine!

I bought the 12v one for 20 bucks from halfords, I think its pritty amazin, so fast and is not even boring to use, Ive found once ive started I just want to polish everything insight ha, I even used it for the center of my steering wheel today lol Very Shiny Now!

And what ste says!! Get a woman to wipe the polish back off :)

i personally like meguiars polish(the one in a purple bottle) as it is so easy to wipe away and leaves a nice shine!

whats the best way to use the polisher? with what compound?

any hoovers guys?

I just pour polish on to the spinning pad bit and put it on the body, then turn it on and let it do the work! :) Not sure what you mean by compound??? :s

Not sure on hoovers I just use my house one lol