Recommend Me A Headunit

I'm after a headunit for as cheap as possible but no tacky shit, I'm guessing my best option is to go for a 2nd hand one but I've seen quite a few on various car audio sites like Pioneer ones for £65 or whatever.

Aslong as it's got the RCA connectors for an amp and 4x speakers and half decent quality and preferably aux for mp3 player that's all I'm after, doesn't have to be anything flashy or play DVD's or any of that sort of thing even just a basic CD player is fine aslong as the quality is good.

The reason I'm after one is because I was given a sub and amp, my CRX has a CD player which looks fairly decent, so I bought a wiring kit, went to wire everything up and FML it doesn't have the RCA outputs.

I'd say go for a pioneer, all the alpine ones I've seen there buttons either have fallen out/wear away or the writing rubs off eventually...I've been rocking a freebie pioneer one for two years the face off gets thrown about alot etc and it's still going strong.