Thieving Cunts!

i was walking to shops earlier and when i walked past the GT im stripping something looked different, its been on axle stands for the last couple of days and was sitting pretty high. as i was walking past it seemd quite low :thumbsup:

some dirty thieving cunt has jacked the car up and stole my fucking axle stands! They also had the cheek to leave thier shitty little jack holding the car up! wtf

Probs the metal man or pikeys...

mate im feeling your sorrow. It's funny as hell if your reading this, but If I was you I'd be gutted the feckers had the nerve to do it! Both sad and desperate in their case. Still, at least you have a conversation ice berg breaker now lol...

:lol: Hope things improve with your luck dude,

Jon

forgot about this thread lol, aye the fuckin jack held it ok since theres no engine in it lol

but honestly who the fuck steals axle stands? i need to buy new 1s now! not happy

dan it was 1 of those little jacks u get in your boot! the basterds didnt even leave the pole thing to wind it down :lol: