Glanza Sideskirts...

where did you get those wheels i want some if theyre cheap i really like them

They was on ebay with starting bid of £30, i told the guy i'd collect them if he ended auction early so i went and picked them up the same night. He couldn't find one centre cap so gave them for £25! Then i picked up the spray sandpaper etc. for about £16 lol...

So wat you reckon?

Splitter either needs trimming down to match the lines, or get more aggressive thicker skirts to go with the big lip?

Yep -- I did mate just pm'd you back. I'll see what I can do for you tonight before bed!

Cheers bro!

Wud be mucho appreciated!

Peace Out

J :ph34r: Z

Hmmmm, the car looks so much better with skirts....

....but yeah the lips lower than them so it wouldn't look right

I don't wanna trim the lip, i love it how it is.

i think ill have to get some bigger skirts. GOING CUSTOM!!!!

I know what you mean about it being big but i like it :ph34r: thanks for your opinion though..

I think i might find some skirts of another car though, and just modify them to fit. But i want them to go up like the Glanza ones on the left and right of the door and also go with the lines of the front lip :(

Then do something about the rear lip too, i can make another one like i did on the front hehe.

But first i need to finish off the eyelids and get the rolla mani of 'Starlet SR'

*EDIT*

Also while this post is up, can somebody remove the door strips/colour code along with handles and mirrors. Also stick on a Glanza rear bumper/lip

Thanks in advance

if you want to see what all of that looks like mate you may as well just look at a pic of a glanza?

the glanza has no door strips, the sides, and the rear bumper... or look at joz's car!