Starlet Sol - Lottie

Hi,

not really a new member, had a build thread on here before but through 200sx-starlet-jay's profile. got my own profile now so will transfer lol. here is the link to the thread before,

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....=18556&st=0

car is now also in worse condition as some prick decided to do a hit and run into it last night at half 10 while it was parked up outside! Not happy at all! Didnt see who did it either as they where going too fast through the village! :)

So guna have to see what the crack is with it for fixing it! on the drivers side scraped down all the side and on the windows. bent the rear arch in aswell. they done a good job really!

Will get pictures up soon too see what you lot thinks is best!

Lottie x

Hey yeah they are stupid people! anyone got any sugestions to which would be the best way to fix it cost wise as i dont want to lose my no claims over it really so cant go through insurance?

cheers x

hi Lottie welcome to uksc,

thats a bit shit about your situation with the scrape down the side,

do you have any pictures of the damage?

i could recomend a cheap garage to get it fixed but this really depends on your location,

hi Lottie welcome to uksc,

thats a bit shit about your situation with the scrape down the side,

do you have any pictures of the damage?

i could recomend a cheap garage to get it fixed but this really depends on your location,

Hi enzo, can get some pictures up in abit but camera is at home atm. i living in nottingham so duno if its near whewre your onabout. im just going round gettin quotes off people atm trying to find the best price as money is tight.

Cheers

Right well here is the damage. not that bad but still guna cost me a quote of 250 quid which aint that bad but guna have to wait till next month. Thankfully the bit that hit the car was obviously rubber or plastic as it hasnt scratched it as much as i originally thought. Oh and ignore the amazing wheels!

P1000654.jpg

P1000652.jpg

P1000655.jpg

P1000651.jpg

Thats quite gutting, wont most of it come off with a bit of machine polishing though?

yeah alot of it has come off just the odd scratches and the dints etc. so not as noticable unless someone points it out or u are looking lol just more the fact its money i could be put somewhere better than reparing something someone else has done.

yeah alot of it has come off just the odd scratches and the dints etc. so not as noticable unless someone points it out or u are looking lol just more the fact its money i could be put somewhere better than reparing something someone else has done.

hope its all sorted soon, not a nice thing to find when yer pride and joy has been damaged by some stupid twat :/

hope its all sorted soon, not a nice thing to find when yer pride and joy has been damaged by some stupid twat :/

ino if i did it its different or if someone else did it and owned up to it but the fact they just drove off annoys the fuck out of me and now its my problem.

x