my mum has just recieved her FREE iPad for getting people to sign up, i will be taking photo's tomorrow of the iPad, its a 32GB model brand new.

The website has loads of goodies on there and you have to get a number of people to sign up to get your freebie.

I think we all need to help each other out and sign up on each others siggs and get ourselves a free iPad or other goodies!!!

http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/268262

basicly you guys click on my sig, that gets me referals.

then once youve clicked on my sig, you guys sign up yourselves, your then issued with your own sig post it on here and we all click on each others.

must be a catch! nothing in lifes free un-fortunitly ;)

tell that to my mum then??? she recieved hers yesterday from the company.

you have to complete one of the offers thats there ( love film is free )

So I take out love film, rent a dvd for free... does it sign me up monthly or do i get the chance to cancel?

yeah take out love film, sign up and do all the details etc, the once you have recieved your FIRST dvd from love film, cancel it to stop any payments etc.. so you do have to add your card detials etc but you cancel it once you recive your first free dvd. Simples ;)

basically websites like these work by getting you to sign up for a free trail to something and then they get money from the company you have signed up for. they then say if you get a certain amount of people to do the same they will give you a gift (which they will)

the more people that take these free trails , the more money they get from that company. most people sign up then try to get others to do the same but never get enough refferals to gain a gift.. meaning the website loses nothing, but gets money from you and the other people you got to sign up also.

Freebiejeebies is the most legitimate website for this sort of thing. They have thousands of customea and they are raking the money in, so they allways give the free gifts out to keep their business rolling.

As already said nothing in life is free...

technically it's not free, your working for the website to get them referalls which gets them money, but still, u don't pay a penny