Been To Chris (nastyrash) Today!

done 2 tests, first one was compression test, and second (cant remember :thumbsup: lol)

cylinder 3 is the brand new (...according to the readings lol)

sorry for the crap photos..

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image010.jpg

also had the charcoal canister removed and got an earthing kit made....

does make difference!

when you removed the charcoal canister did just cut the little pipes that go into it?? or block the off??

one if them goes to a sensor, i think its blue, and has another same size pipe with goes to throttle body (it think)??

yep fella the other test is the cylinder leakage test, and to remove the charcoal filter just remove all inlet pipes and canister, leave the fuel tank venting to atmospher and block off any pipes going into the inlet track, glad you like fella every little helps, did you manage to get them sparks. :(

yep fella the other test is the cylinder leakage test, and to remove the charcoal filter just remove all inlet pipes and canister, leave the fuel tank venting to atmospher and block off any pipes going into the inlet track, glad you like fella every little helps, did you manage to get them sparks. :(

thanks chris, hopefully get the sparks tomorow

What is a charcol canister????

My mate said the other day about taking it out, have you any pic's of how you left the pipes???

will get some pics for you tomorow

What is a charcol canister????

My mate said the other day about taking it out, have you any pic's of how you left the pipes???

its a item that is for the enviroment once again. it stops the fuel tank venting to atmospher and recerculates the vapour back into the engine mainly on cold start up. the reason u take thm out is thy inpeed the fuel pump by restricting the flow creating a vacum in the tank wich pulls the fuel back from the pump.

wen filling your car with fuel if wen u open the filler cap thr is a vacum (or hissing noise) thn get rid of the charcole canister.

wen filling your car with fuel if wen u open the filler cap thr is a vacum (or hissing noise) thn get rid of the carcole canister.

Is this correct guy's????

I know sometime's wen fuel is low i sometime's hav trouble opening my fuel cap an wen it does open there is a loud vacum hiss...

if your tank vacums it trys to pull fuel back into the tank making the pump work harder. wen you remove this it allows the fuel pump to free flow. really basic pro moding. you can even shorten the tank vent to the tank and this will help even more. cant belive its not know on here.

its like wen you fill a coke bottle with water and turn it up side down with no hole in the top it will try and hold the water in the bottle because of the vacume created but if you put a hole in the top it flows out fast.

i can see im giving away all my little secrets here. should change my name to ASDA, because every little helps?.

this is 1 of the first things to do on any car. look at the car as a hole and take away any restriction thn start the big mods.

Dude its TESCO Every little helps not ASDA :lol: