Aprilia Rsv-r Millie 1000

After Dude on the supra club put the idea in my head of getting an Aprilia RSV-R Millie, i started to get some insurance quotes and to my supprise found it cheaper to insure one of these than a 600 ninja.

I have been to look at this 2003 model tonight on my way home from Ireland, and will be going back tomorrow with a deposit. It has full Ohlins suspension, Ohlins steering damper, Brembo brakes, lightweight OZ wheels, and lots of carbon :(

I pick it up next saturday and i can't wait, i will take some better pictures then.

IMG_0046-1.jpg

IMG_0047-1.jpg

Ah Aprilia, the only other real V-twin id sell the Morini for.

Thats a great looking bike mate, health to enjoy, and ignore Phil, he has been drinking, he means Akrapovic, thats what you want, though the shotgun style looks awesome.

Mark

Don't worry the sissy bar will be gone as soon as i get her home tomorrow, i think i am going for a Moto GP exhaust as i have seen a few and they look awsome. Also going to get the carbon air box with open filter, the induction noise is supposed to be unbelievable lol.

user3725_pic3745_1274561447.jpg

make sure you keep on charge all the time, starting on a weak battery can lead to starter clutch failure and i assure you its a bitch of a job!

It has just had a brand new battery on it the other day, but i will get one of the optimize chargers for it. Yours looked stunning mate and had the same cans as i have :)

If you ever need any advice dude track down a guy called Griff at Performance Aprilia... He's the oracle! Yeah the Shotguns sounded amazing, narrow banked twins just sound like nothing else

Yeah i have joined RSV zone and a few people have told me to speak to him. Picked the bike up yesterday and all i can say is wow! even with it raining for most of the way back from manchester the bike felt so planted to the road, and the handling is something else. The Ohlins suspension is amazing and the Brembos stop you on a six pence lol.

The first thing i done when i got home last night was remove the grab handle and the rear pegs, put the single exhaust hanger on and it looks so much better. Once i get back from France i will be putting the lightweight rear subframe back on. Also it needs a really good clean as it got filthy yesterday lol.

Yeah i have joined RSV zone and a few people have told me to speak to him. Picked the bike up yesterday and all i can say is wow! even with it raining for most of the way back from manchester the bike felt so planted to the road, and the handling is something else. The Ohlins suspension is amazing and the Brembos stop you on a six pence lol.

The first thing i done when i got home last night was remove the grab handle and the rear pegs, put the single exhaust hanger on and it looks so much better. Once i get back from France i will be putting the lightweight rear subframe back on. Also it needs a really good clean as it got filthy yesterday lol.

Very nice,nearly bought a haga rep once but ended buying an sp1,at the mo I have a zx10r c2h(the fast one)

if money was no object I would buy a ducati 996 foggy rep.my dad had one and it was the best bike I have ever riden and I don't think I will ride a bike that will better it.honestly it was amazing

v-twins all the way

Very nice,nearly bought a haga rep once but ended buying an sp1,at the mo I have a zx10r c2h(the fast one)

if money was no object I would buy a ducati 996 foggy rep.my dad had one and it was the best bike I have ever riden and I don't think I will ride a bike that will better it.honestly it was amazing

v-twins all the way

One of the lads who i work withs friend owns a superbike shop and has a ducati senna in a class case in his kitchen lol, it has only covered 1000 miles!. Well i was heading to london today and made a detour to Aprilia performance to see Griff, ended up coming away with some motul 15-50 oil, oil filter, spark plugs, DID gold chain, 16 tooth front sprocked, 44 tooth rear sprocket and a hooked air box kit. Can't wait to get home tomorrow and fit it ha ha. It is booked in to see him on my way to dover to have the co2 set up and the chasis set up.

very nice!! my old man has a lot of bikes but in his collection he has 2 rsv millie 1000, he loves em :o this one is the one he uses to thrash on the road, he has a track one aswell with blue oz wheels, havent got a pic of that one tho

aprillia.jpg