Nice one!!!!

i would have thought hed keep with you a bit though being 4wd and fairly torquey etc... when you say you wasted him hw much gap was there? i.e car lengths??

What mods you got on your car??

You get R32 kits -- but they're not very convincing to be honest! So if it looked like an R32 prob was -- also was it the new shape or old?

Can't commment on the race though... might have been a close call, might not.

• 3 weeks later...
what spec do you have on your ep to be able to beat him?

I'm just running a clean quad-light just with good leads, plugs and a blitz filter.

I find with the starlet you can take most cars for the first little bit but then they reel you in. Its just so light and nimble. The r32 is heavy and if you dont have good clutch control you can easily lose a couple of car lengths just on the initial pull off....

I'm under no pretence that the r32 say 50-100 wouldnt kick my ass by the way and i'm not really into thrashing my car. I just like to zip up to the speed limit to humiliate boy racers then let them cruise by a few seconds after i level off.

incidentally some guys in a boy-racered-to-the-max white honda civic tried it on last night. Not sure what they were running, but it had a big exhaust and loads of bodykit. It made a hell of a noise but just couldnt keep up.

I'm having some serious front wheel spin issues. Think i'm going to have to invest in some good front tyres.....

• 2 weeks later...