Hey guys was just thinking....

I love the colour of my car sooo much (Luke aka Starlet SR) will tell you this, BUT i couldnt help thinking what is would look like in Focus electric ST orange with the wheels done gloss black.... its the only wasy i would change the colour IF it looks good

Someone please have a go at it.... heres a few pics thanks in advance :unsure:

Make sure it looks close to the ST colour though please :lol:

Back2.jpg

Sidelites.jpg

Destripped.jpg

Not sure how that would look on a Starlet (would it suit a small car etc) but that aside tis a damn nice colour.

Was thinking of having that colour done if I get a Ford Capri like I want to in a while.

Will be interesting to see what it looks like though.

Yea its probably the ONLY way i would change the colour although i am tempted to keep my colour and add a lil somethin to it, like a pearl or metal flake (not the rainbow colour lol just sliver :lol: )

Seen a GT in ST orange wernt to fussed on it though maybe suit the EP91 better as its more modern if you know what i mean :unsure::lol:

Might do although I still think it's down to the size of the car.

Personally I think lairy colours can be a bit lost on small cars althoguh obviously there are exceptions as with all things.

No harm in finding out though.

Someone get this photoshoped please! I want to find out what it'll look like/be proved wrong! :unsure:

MAN the top one of Daves is well Bright!!!!! :unsure:

Ive got the idea though and it will look awesome with gloss black wheels (seen a ST with them and suits it awesome!!)

Cheers for the efforts guys they arent perfect but i got a rough idea but its a big gamble :lol:

Anyone else want a go??? :lol:

By Request my honest view lol!

Its v similar to Baz's old glanza colour which is not a bad thing.

It certainly looKs different on the n/a ep91 shell for sure.

Maybe get some more ideas put together, but certainly is different in a good sense!

Peace Out

J :unsure: z

Ive mentioned the change of colour to my mates..... but they think i should keep my colour which is what im going to do now but maybe put a bit more metalic flake in it :unsure:

Oh well thanks for the help guys :lol:

I agree shelly in a way....... but they are becoming more popular on this site, along with red and Phils colour blue

My pics dont do my colour justice but just take a look at StarletSR's (Luke) car..... the colours great and i really like it and have decided to keep it B)

As i say my pics dont do the colour justice, Lukes are better but they still dont show what its really like in the flesh, it has to be seen and im sure he will back me up on this B)