Slow Market? Overpriced?

Id say its fairly priced mate... altho i paid £3k for mine 2 years ago but i did have a bargain to be honest. Dont go any lower than that for now, but it depends on how bad u want to sell it really.

should clean it and take more pics, some of your pics have bird shite on the car, thats just plain lazy, and to be honest, i wouldnt buy a car of some1 who was too lazy to clean it for a forsale advert.

your conversion for mileage is wrong, which would put me of it, what does the clock read on the last MOT, as you changing at 100k is 62k, plus the further 4k is 66k. you not being sure on the miles is also lazy in the advert, why did u fit mph converter? as it could be 100k in miles, its tricky one to convert them, as there is no real proof of the mileage now.

you have a hybrid turbo, and a few other mods to increase power, yet no fuelling mods, nor a mention of the boost the car is running.

there are no engine bay pics.

this is just my opinion on your forsales add, might help you improve it, as these are all things that can interest, or put people off a car.

i also think the market is slow, but with a poor forsale advert, you're even less likely to sell.

Looks a not bad price for the car. But make the effort to sell the car and it'll sell :)

The market is on its arse though. No one is buying anything.

well ill be buyin soon i think... soon as my car sells and a car i like comes up ( sr glanza rep ) my mum like air con see :@ so sr because they have air con and the bodywork glanza rep for the looks :):) :L and for a decent price and decent mileage :p :L

should clean it and take more pics, some of your pics have bird shite on the car, thats just plain lazy, and to be honest, i wouldnt buy a car of some1 who was too lazy to clean it for a forsale advert.

your conversion for mileage is wrong, which would put me of it, what does the clock read on the last MOT, as you changing at 100k is 62k, plus the further 4k is 66k. you not being sure on the miles is also lazy in the advert, why did u fit mph converter? as it could be 100k in miles, its tricky one to convert them, as there is no real proof of the mileage now.

you have a hybrid turbo, and a few other mods to increase power, yet no fuelling mods, nor a mention of the boost the car is running.

there are no engine bay pics.

this is just my opinion on your forsales add, might help you improve it, as these are all things that can interest, or put people off a car.

i also think the market is slow, but with a poor forsale advert, you're even less likely to sell.

taken all on board apart from the mileage, as that is just splitting hairs in my opinion.

60k,62k or 66k is neither here nor there,as long as it is'nt a 20k discrepancy i dont see a problem.

i fitted the mph converter so it would read in miles,i dont like or want it in kmh.

Thankyou for your input on the situation :)

"splitting hairs is your opinion on it, but myself, as a buyer, would not be interested in your car, primarily because of this fact.

this is the difference between selling and not selling. if you dont know the mileage of your vehicle, why should anyone else trust your judgement on it?

see, imho, the not wanting it in kmph, doesnt make too much sense, as i dont see the problem with it, ive kept mine in kmph for over a year now, never bothered me. if you said you'd done it to remove the speed limit, it would have made a little more sense. and like i said, if you have no real proof that you changed it at 100k, it could have been done at 60k and the last 40 could be mph.

i am in no way accusing you of this, im just sayin, this is how it could be seen, buy a potential buyer.

"splitting hairs is your opinion on it, but myself, as a buyer, would not be interested in your car, primarily because of this fact.

this is the difference between selling and not selling. if you dont know the mileage of your vehicle, why should anyone else trust your judgement on it?

see, imho, the not wanting it in kmph, doesnt make too much sense, as i dont see the problem with it, ive kept mine in kmph for over a year now, never bothered me. if you said you'd done it to remove the speed limit, it would have made a little more sense. and like i said, if you have no real proof that you changed it at 100k, it could have been done at 60k and the last 40 could be mph.

i am in no way accusing you of this, im just sayin, this is how it could be seen, buy a potential buyer.

i've drove in mph all my life,so then going to kmh is a little strange,driving along doing maths(converting the kmh to mph) was'nt what i wanted lol,i know it would'nt take long but im used to mph & drive within the a mph limit so wanted my car to read in it.

doing it for the purpose of removing it sounds bad to me tbh,who wants to hear of a car being ragged to 100+ mph? i apologise about the discrepancy there as im not sure where the speed cut is?? as i've not been that fast.

i know when the converter was fitted as i bought the car when it was reading 100,000 km,i've since fitted the converter & the car now sits at 104,***.

That's my last post on the subject now anyway,i'l get on with getting the car sold,thankyou for your input.